The Flame-Haired Machines Huntress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AviMiz97

Freaked Out
Reaction score
As we all know, @R_R_X recently announced that LimToys will begin its work on the character in the not-too-distant future.
This thread's target is to provide better communication, to give updates when the time comes,
To discuss what we would be happy to see together with the character, such as what weapons, what suit, what other objects and more.
Special thanks to @RandomHero for the help in the name for the thread:sneaky:
Enjoy the thread!

giphy.gif

Super excited for her! Be cool if she got a nifty base with maybe a half broken machine or rock that she can put one leg up on? Be cool to to pose her around with.

Excited to see whatever you guys do! She's gonna be a great looking figure with her outfit and hair.

kBZt6xR.jpg

adMO0iW.jpg

The default suit was always the only option, but having finally gotten around to playing this, I think I ran like half the game wearing the red and white behemoth armor, definitely my favorite look.

I actually just finished the first game a couple days ago.I thoroughly enjoyed it and am going to run through the frozen wilds dlc here soon.I will definitely be putting the huntress in my collection, especially if Lim Toys tackles it.Also if there is an option for the shield weaver armor set ,you bet your ass ill be signing up to get that

I actually just finished the first game a couple days ago.I thoroughly enjoyed it and am going to run through the frozen wilds dlc here soon.I will definitely be putting the huntress in my collection, especially if Lim Toys tackles it.Also if there is an option for the shield weaver armor set ,you bet your ass ill be signing up to get that

Shield-weaver is the default suit in FW, and it's the one they're making.

Yeah it’s going to be the Nora Anointed outfit as others have said. It’s from the second game and it’s just the Shield Weaver outfit without the energy shields. It’s easiest to hide the joints with sleeves.

She's just in the planning stages right now, we want to include a watcher's head to the base and a flexible pole so she can be in more dynamic poses so I've suggested doing two hair pieces, one of her hair down and the other of it flowing in the wind.

Last edited:
She's just in the planning stages right now, we want to include a watcher's head to the base and a flexible pole so she can be in more dynamic poses so I've suggested doing two hair pieces, one of her hair down and the other of it flowing in the wind.
Wouldn’t a burrower make more sense if this is a Forbidden West figure? I guess the redeye watcher could work since the watcher is more iconic.

Love hearing about the inclusion of a watcher head on the base, and the dynamic posing is exactly why I’d be considering getting a second. Sounds fantastic!

Back