Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that it was an armor pack again. I really wish they'd make up their minds on full figure vs pack instead of going back and forth.

They should make a cheap plastic dummy body to display the armor pack pieces on.

Didn't know it was an armor pack but I'll probably get it. Probably will just rotate it with the NCR armor. Need to see the price of the power armor stations, if they are reasonable I'll get more than one.

I'd even take a tiny weapon like the Ripper over nothing.
A ripper would be great, but there's also Gauss rifles, Sledges, a Gatling laser....

So many possibilities, but I can't justify purchasing any more armors when they don't have a nice weapon to pose with.

Didn't know it was an armor pack but I'll probably get it. Probably will just rotate it with the NCR armor. Need to see the price of the power armor stations, if they are reasonable I'll get more than one.
Goes up on their site at Jul 22, 9pm EDT so guess we'll find out pricing then. Hopefully the frame isn't unreasonable. I'm sure some folks will want multiple.

A ripper would be great, but there's also Gauss rifles, Sledges, a Gatling laser....

So many possibilities, but I can't justify purchasing any more armors when they don't have a nice weapon to pose with.
Yeah, they've been really stingy with weapon options. Using the Assaultron Blade for all the X-01 figures was pretty boring.

If you've been collecting the line fully thus far, the most abundant weapon you'd have is the Assaultron Blade, followed by the Fallout 4 assault rifle, and you'd only have one plasma gun, laser rifle, and Fat Man, and up to two Miniguns.

With all the weapons that are in Fallout, that's a real injustice.

Threezero have finally announced a power armor station and also the Hot Rod Shark armor.
@TurdFurgusonsHat - Holy cannoli. Did you see the price? $799?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/171793
https://www.threezerohk.com/product/fallout-1-6-power-armor-station/
They should’ve made it just the frame without the floor and wall diorama.

Well, with this and the Camo T-60, I’m done being a completionist. I have an extra power armor frame I may sell off now.

Last edited:
@TurdFurgusonsHat - Holy cannoli. Did you see the price? $799?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/171793
https://www.threezerohk.com/product/fallout-1-6-power-armor-station/
They should’ve made it just the frame without the floor and wall diorama.

Well, with this and the Camo T-60, I’m done being a completionist. I have an extra power armor frame I may sell off now.

I just saw this and that is exactly what I thought too. That price is absolutely bonkers for what it is. They definitely should have made it without the floor and the backdrop. I had to get out the smelling salts over here, I was thinking maybe $300ish on the high end. This is way over double what I thought was reasonable, there really isn't that much to the power armor frame itself. I paid less than this for the fricking HT DeLorean a few years ago. This is like seeing Threezero's price of the Drogon Dragon from GOT all over again.

I really wanted to buy this, hell I wanted to buy two or three of them but I might pass altogether now on general principle.

I just saw this and that is exactly what I thought too. That price is absolutely bonkers for what it is. They definitely should have made it without the floor and the backdrop. I had to get out the smelling salts over here, I was thinking maybe $300ish on the high end. This is way over double what I thought was reasonable, there really isn't that much to the power armor frame itself. I paid less than this for the fricking HT DeLorean a few years ago. This is like seeing Threezero's price of the Drogon Dragon from GOT all over again.

I really wanted to buy this, hell I wanted to buy two or three of them but I might pass altogether now on general principle.
Yeah, I’m not one to take moral stands against collectibles companies (because someone else will buy it and it’ll sell out eventually), but this is something I could not buy on principle.

It really just feels like they didn’t want to make it, got angry at people that kept asking, and are now showing just how much they absolutely did not want to do it.

About $300 for the station by itself would still feel high for a static piece, but in line with their pricing. I just cannot see $800 here, especially since the rest of the piece feels really unnecessary.

This is more than the 1989 Batmobile, the Tumbler, and just a few hundred dollars shy of the Hulkbuster.

General reaction seems to be shock and disappointment; people saying this will be the first item they pass on.

Yeah, I’m not one to take moral stands against collectibles companies (because someone else will buy it and it’ll sell out eventually), but this is something I could not buy on principle.

It really just feels like they didn’t want to make it, got angry at people that kept asking, and are now showing just how much they absolutely did not want to do it.

About $300 for the station by itself would still feel high for a static piece, but in line with their pricing. I just cannot see $800 here, especially since the rest of the piece feels really unnecessary.

This is more than the 1989 Batmobile, the Tumbler, and just a few hundred dollars shy of the Hulkbuster.

General reaction seems to be shock and disappointment; people saying this will be the first item they pass on.

I completely agree. I have a hard time thinking of another collectible this egregiously overpriced, which sucks because I do really want it. This power armor station along with hiking the price of the camo armor while not including any weapon is a very bad look for Threezero and it's insulting to the people who have supported the line.

Last edited:
Here is the Haslab Razor Crest. It was $350 and is 30" long and 20" wide. It's not an apples to apples comparison but I think comparing the two items highlights just how ridiculous threezero has priced the power armor station. The Razor Crest is larger and much more complex.
sddefault.jpg
haslab-the-razor-crest-pieces-394974.jpg

I hope these things rot on the vine. Anyone willing to pay $800 for this is loony, $300 is a stretch even with the backdrop.

Threezero getting roasted for this online and rightfully so. Took another look at it and the price still makes no sense at all. This should cost less than one of their power armor figures and you can get two of them for the price of this station:slap

As a huge FO fan until '76 I was always a little sad I didn't get into this line.. until now lol. While very cool, that price is insane!

This is a dumb question, but do the human hands in the frames match the headsculpt skin color? I would assume threezero would make sure to match them, but I figured I would ask anyway. Thanks!

The Camo T-60 is up for preorder on Sideshow and BBTS for $430. The truly bizarre thing is that it doesn't come with a weapon. Otherwise it looks great.

ThreeZero just announced the T-60 Camo will come with the Fat Man. Even if it’s a recycled weapon, at least it’s a less common one from the rarer Atom Cats T-60 for those who missed out on that.

They said it was an error in their original announcement that it wasn’t included but I don’t buy that. They’re probably just doing damage control from the figure not having a weapon and the price of the PA station.

ThreeZero just announced the T-60 Camo will come with the Fat Man. Even if it’s a recycled weapon, at least it’s a less common one from the rarer Atom Cats T-60 for those who missed out on that.

They said it was an error in their original announcement that it wasn’t included but I don’t buy that. They’re probably just doing damage control from the figure not having a weapon and the price of the PA station.

There is no way that is an error. What a blatant pantload. I'm buying the armor, I wanted that one anyway and the Fat Man is way cool, I want another one. Now if they would just correct their other "error" and shave $500 off the price of the power armor station...

The camo T-60 seems to already be in stock at Sideshow. Wish I ordered through them now, I have to wait for BBTS because I paid a deposit.

1670132821038.png

So, just learning that this is a thing. I'm aware its been sold out for years, could anyone point me in a direction of a potential place to look for this? Or honestly let me know the last time they've seen one of these pop up, would be greatly appreciated.

Back