Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for posting these. It does look pretty good but a shame about the issues you brought up. Do the electronic light and sound work well?

No problem! Electronics seem to work fine but I haven’t used them much. There is a on/off switch and recharge port hidden under the top of his dome. Then you push a hidden button on a his back to switch modes. There are 3 modes: 1) lights, 2) lights, sounds, and movement, and 3) sound and movement. I prefer to only use the lights but I was surprised at how involved the other modes where. Apparently, there is a microphone in the figure so when you make a noise he will say a voice line and the sphere will spin around. It is pretty cool but I would never use it.

T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/fallout-t-45-ncr-salvaged-power-armor/

I asked ThreeZero about US availability and they directed me to their list of US distributors, so it’s not a ThreeZero Store exclusive.

Big Bad Toy Store just put it up:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/133522

Sideshow may get it as well.

It’s not accurate to New Vegas, but it’s nice to see something West Coast related.

I was wondering if the line was done, but I’m glad it’s not quite over yet.

If someone wants the X-01 Tricentennial or needs a relatively cheap base body, the Bethesda EU store has it at half price atm, €235

I got it for my Nuka Cola armor.

Not so much a collectible, but I've been making progress on my 3D printed Protectron that I mentioned quite awhile back. This is from the set of files available at Gambody. I'm printing mine at 145% and he should stand a little under 13" tall when complete. I know Protectrons seem to be a little shorter than humans in the game, but I like them better slightly larger than humans, sort of like Robbie the Robot.

This is printed primarily in PLA, although I am using my resin printer for the clear dome, head gizmos, and fingers. I still have the rest of the head assembly to complete, some detail painting, and a LOT of weathering still to go. So far, i think it looks pretty good and I don't think the print lines will be all that noticeable once it's fully painted and weathered.

View attachment 514715

Attachments

• Pro.jpg
    Pro.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 68
Nice to see this thread bumped. I saw a YouTube video that showed a threezero tease of a T-60 camo variant. Seems there has been no official announcement though.

The Camo T-60 is up for preorder on Sideshow and BBTS for $430. The truly bizarre thing is that it doesn't come with a weapon. Otherwise it looks great.

The Camo T-60 is up for preorder on Sideshow and BBTS for $430. The truly bizarre thing is that it doesn't come with a weapon. Otherwise it looks great.
I was being a completionist with the line but this is the one that might break it for me.

$430 and no weapon is really bizzare, and it's not the most exciting repaint they could've done.

And there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to how they choose what armor is an armor pack or a full figure.

I was being a completionist with the line but this is the one that might break it for me.

$430 and no weapon is really bizzare, and it's not the most exciting repaint they could've done.

And there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to how they choose what armor is an armor pack or a full figure.

I like this particular armor but it is difficult to support given the price hike and complete lack of accessories. I'll probably buy it because I love the T-60 design and I have a spare weapon from one of the exclusives I previously bought. But ridiculous that no weapon is included given that there are so many great ones from the game that have not yet been made.

But wow you have all of the armors up to this point? I have an example of each armor style but I mostly just bought the exclusive versions. I skipped a few of the different paint variants.

I like this particular armor but it is difficult to support given the price hike and complete lack of accessories. I'll probably buy it because I love the T-60 design and I have a spare weapon from one of the exclusives I previously bought. But ridiculous that no weapon is included given that there are so many great ones from the game that have not yet been made.

But wow you have all of the armors up to this point? I have an example of each armor style but I mostly just bought the exclusive versions. I skipped a few of the different paint variants.
Fully agree. I do love the T-60 as well. Would have preferred something like the BOS Elder or even the Vault Tec though. The camo paint looks well done at least.

I do, and I was happy to get all of them except for the Tricentennial X-01. I played Fallout 76, but don't think the Tricentennial scheme suited the X-01 that well.

T-45 Exclusive, T-45 NCR, T-60, T-60 Atom Cats, T-51, T-51 Nuka Cola, X-01, X-01 Quantum, and X-01 Tricentennial. Sometimes I think about just paring it down to one of each suit and the Nuka Cola variants. Really not sure about the T-60 Camo and T-51 Blackbird.

Fully agree. I do love the T-60 as well. Would have preferred something like the BOS Elder or even the Vault Tec though. The camo paint looks well done at least.

I do, and I was happy to get all of them except for the Tricentennial X-01. I played Fallout 76, but don't think the Tricentennial scheme suited the X-01 that well.

T-45 Exclusive, T-45 NCR, T-60, T-60 Atom Cats, T-51, T-51 Nuka Cola, X-01, X-01 Quantum, and X-01 Tricentennial. Sometimes I think about just paring it down to one of each suit and the Nuka Cola variants. Really not sure about the T-60 Camo and T-51 Blackbird.

If there is one to skip it's the Tricentennial for sure. I didn't bother playing 76 after seeing the reviews. I have to believe a Vault Tec variant will eventually come. I keep hoping for a power armor station. I probably need to look into the 3d print options for that.

The ones I skipped were the regular T-60, regular X-01, and the Tricentennial. I ordered the Blackbird but I won't have a frame for it. I was able to get a loose frame for the Nuka Cola on TA. :duff

If there is one to skip it's the Tricentennial for sure. I didn't bother playing 76 after seeing the reviews. I have to believe a Vault Tec variant will eventually come. I keep hoping for a power armor station. I probably need to look into the 3d print options for that.

The ones I skipped were the regular T-60, regular X-01, and the Tricentennial. I ordered the Blackbird but I won't have a frame for it. I was able to get a loose frame for the Nuka Cola on TA. :duff
Nice. I bought an extra Quantum X-01 and sold the armor on eBay to get a frame from the T-51 Nuka Cola.

If you wanted just a frame for the Blackbird, the armor to do that with would probably be the T-45 NCR while it's still available. I'm sure someone would love to buy just the armor off that.

And if you liked Fallout 4, I'd give Fallout 76 a shot. It's a lot different now than it was when it launched. There are NPCs and a lot of quests, and Appalachia is an amazing environment to explore in. If you don't want to play with others, you can sign up for Fallout 1st for a few months and play on your own server.

If you liked the exploration aspect of Fallout 4, you'd really enjoy the world they created for Fallout 76.

True. Even something as simple as a Super Sledge would sell it for me. One of the most iconic weapons in the game.

True. Even something as simple as a Super Sledge would sell it for me. One of the most iconic weapons in the game.
I'd even take a tiny weapon like the Ripper over nothing.

Threezero have finally announced a power armor station and also the Hot Rod Shark armor.
I saw that it was an armor pack again. I really wish they'd make up their minds on full figure vs pack instead of going back and forth.

They should make a cheap plastic dummy body to display the armor pack pieces on.

Back