Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting a TZ Power suit for a while, I started collecting abit late and the aftermarket prices are insane.

I do like that TZ are rereleasing some of the suits, I kinda like the hot rod design but rather just the classic finish of t-45/t60. Hope they remake those but I doubt it šŸ˜¬

Saw a post on a FB group saying they asked Threezero if they had plans on releasing the standard versions of these and were told yes. Take that with a grain of salt.

I still want a Nuka Quantum X01. If they re-release that I will be happy. So far ai have the T60 Atom Cats ver, T45 (I forget which one, at least I think I have a T45....) and of course the T51 (Standard but swapped armour to Nuka Cola ver)

Edit: NCR salvaged T45 is the ver I have. Once I get a Nuka Quantum X01 I will have my fave versions of each armour

well thatā€™s disappointing if true. I only wanted the standard unpainted versions. Iā€™ve already Preorered the nuka cola and hot rod one. Well who knows it might take a long time before they release. Maybe I can trade the painted ones

Loved the show! :love: Almost perfect video game adaption!
Started a little too humorously for my taste since I prefer the dark side of the Fallout games generally but the ending set everything straight for me. Awesome show!!! Can't wait for season 2 (y)

Am I the only one who'd love this guy as a figure?

1.jpg

5.jpg

You only see him and his son for about 30 seconds in the show in that outfit but I always loved it in the games. One of my favorite looks...

To be fair, the other products are done and ready to go, no license approval needed.

Maybe they're refreshing the unpainted one with a BOS emblem on the chest. Differentiates it from the OG release. But it'd need licensure approval.

Loved the show! :love: Almost perfect video game adaption!
Started a little too humorously for my taste since I prefer the dark side of the Fallout games generally but the ending set everything straight for me. Awesome show!!! Can't wait for season 2 (y)

Am I the only one who'd love this guy as a figure?

View attachment 699091

View attachment 699092

You only see him and his son for about 30 seconds in the show in that outfit but I always loved it in the games. One of my favorite looks...
I've always wanted a figure of an NCR Ranger, IMO the NCR is the best group in Fallout. When I saw the ending of the show my ass was hyped for season two, New Vegas could allow us to see The Courier, The Burned Man, Mr House, and more. I think we'll see more of the NCR (or what's left of it) in season 2, and there will def be figures made of the rangers, most likely by third party companies. Unless Threezero decides to get the live action Fallout license as well and makes figures from the show.

I've always wanted a figure of an NCR Ranger, IMO the NCR is the best group in Fallout. When I saw the ending of the show my ass was hyped for season two, New Vegas could allow us to see The Courier, The Burned Man, Mr House, and more. I think we'll see more of the NCR (or what's left of it) in season 2, and there will def be figures made of the rangers, most likely by third party companies. Unless Threezero decides to get the live action Fallout license as well and makes figures from the show.

Definitely! I just love the design and I'm hyped for season 2 as well. Hope it won't take years to release... but on the other hand I also don't want the quality to drop so of course they should take their time with it... :rolleyes:
If they really focus on New Vegas next - and it surely seemed that way - it'll be interesting to see which ending they introduce as canon. Because so far they told a completely separate story...

Attachments

• NCR Ranger.png
    NCR Ranger.png
    675.2 KB · Views: 0
  • NCR_Ranger_Vet2.jpg
    NCR_Ranger_Vet2.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 0
  • payton-quinn-NCR Veteran Ranger.jpg
    payton-quinn-NCR Veteran Ranger.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 0
Joshua Graham... the burned man... I really enjoyed talking to him in the game. Very interesting character even though I wasn't particularly fond of the Honest Hearts add-on itself...
He would look cool on the shelf as well... I take it! (y)
;)

Definitely! I just love the design and I'm hyped for season 2 as well. Hope it won't take years to release... but on the other hand I also don't want the quality to drop so of course they should take their time with it... :rolleyes:
If they really focus on New Vegas next - and it surely seemed that way - it'll be interesting to see which ending they introduce as canon. Because so far they told a completely separate story...
I wonder too, I hope either Yes Man or NCR is canon. I feel thats what would add to the story the most. Though I hope they take their time, I want season 2 to be just as good or better than season 1. They got massive potential with the story of NV, so they better not mess up.

Hope we see this guy at some point.

View attachment 699307
Bro was one of my favorite characters in NV, so I hope if we don't get a figure of The Courier or NCR Ranger, that we get a Burned Man. This dude would be absolutely amazing to display. And I wonder how they would portray him in the show if he comes, and which ending of his story is canon. But seeing him would definitely be amazing in the show.

Iā€™m enjoying the conspiracies for season 2

the director of the show is famous for giving little inconsistencies that reveal the plot twist later.

So far the the big conspiracy is the Brotherhood of steel absorbed or were infiltrated by legion members.

Itā€™s why they all have Roman names, crimson and gold flags, blood eagle / crucifixion like torture. Address themselves as a legion not a chapter.

The NV ending is probably Mr. House. Why else would Mclane go to NV? Unless vault Tec has another vault they operate out of.

NV did look a little beat up, broken walls, crashed NCR vertibirds and a dead deathclaw.

canā€™t wait for season 2

Someone posted this in the SooSoo group, seems theyā€™re interested.

View attachment 699217
Hmm, not sure Iā€™d want SooSoo to make The Ghoul even though it would be passable.
I actually think ThreeZero are my preference for their price/quality ratio. Them or Toys Era; The Ghoul seems quite in their wheelhouse.

InArt wonā€™t be an option.
HT would look great but too pricey for what Iā€™m willing to pay for his character .
Mars Toys are arguably the best of the 3Ps but weā€™d be waiting at least 10 years for this.
SooSoo do well enough but figures can feel cheap and sculpts are more miss than hit.
Present Toys pretty much need someone else to have made a figure so they can rip it off.
Art Figures make great stuff but very sparsely so Iā€™d have no hope for them.

3Zero for official and Toys Era for 3P seem like the best bets.

I'm interested in a NCR Ranger as well. I found some 3D printing files for the helmet and armor over last weekend and am thinking about printing a set in 1/6 for a custom figure. Will have to see how that goes!

Back