The Death of LukeDX,Master Yoda,Cody,Gree,and Bespin Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:explode:Had to go out of town overnight.When we got back home wediscoverd that our one year old huskey/shepard pup had gotten loose!:gah:The place was totally trashed parts of all 5 every where!!!Nothing left...just boxes shreds of all 5 are still being looked for but pretty much my whole collection gone:monkey2:angrycanu.I am totally devistated just got off ebay replaceing all....Financially impossible.Gunna have to start from scratch.:thud:Well thanks for listening my fellow freaks, commanderwolf

Sorry to hear that :(

Start parting out whats not trashed, you may be able to recoup some of your collection from that.

:exactly:

This is what I asked too. If he has the DX luke heads or hands and such, he could have 1/3 of his cost for replacement. All hands of luke sold for $25 bucks at blackops and the highest the head was on ebay was $110. Now clothing items... not even gonna ask... lol Ntm if cody's helmet is intact instant $40. Like I said, get some pics out bud!

Oh and make sure ya check the dog's stool it may have swaallowed some... js

Devastating, yes. But you're lucky your collection is so small. 5 figures can be replaced, especially those 5. I've got over 100 -- nearly half of those are customs in some way or another. Your dog would have a field day at my house.

This is a horrible story, CW. This is worse than the fake video posted here years ago of the girlfriend trashing her guy's toy collection.

Wow, this really sucks. Sorry to hear it man, I don't have a dog for this very reason.

:(:(:(

I am sorry to hear that. I have a female black lab and lucky for me she has no interest in my toys at all. She like s her squeaky toys and thats it. Hopefully you can part out some stuff and get some money back to replace what was lost. I know how rough it is but at least your dog seems ok. I love my collectibles but I love my dog even more.

naughty-dog-pushes-cat-into-bathtub.gif

:lol

I'm reminded of a quote from The Green Mile...

"That dog attacked my boy for no reason. Just got it in his mind one day. Same with John Coffey. He was sorry afterwards. Of that, I have no doubt. But those little girls stayed raped and murdered. Maybe he'd never done it before. My dog never bit before, but I didn't concern myself with that. I went out there with my rifle, grabbed his collar and blew his brains out. Is Coffey guilty? Yes he is. Don't you doubt it, and don't you turn your back on him. You may get away with it once or even a hundred times. But in the end, you'll get bit."

Back