The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

The official site should launch soon.

I would imagine that as wildly successful as the TDK viral marketing was that the very same company will be handling this campaign no problem. The question is how they'll incorporate it since Bane doesn't exactly lend himself the same way as the Joker.

I would think the viral could be from the perspective of the Gotham PD looking for information on Vigilantes and Batman sort of deal rather then from the Jokers/villain's perspective.

So i saw Nolan on set today!! Tried to take a pic but security smacked my phone to the ground! Security is mad on set...

Tomorrow is supposed to be a big action sequence.. hoping to catch it! :D

This is filming already bud?!?! man thats awesome!! sorry about your phone though.. i woulda punched him in the face for you if i was there.

Haha my phone is fine, well protected by its case :)

Yes it's been filming since Monday in London - and will wrap here on Friday i'm led to believe. Before that it filmed for a couple days in India

Punched him in the face and then get barred from the set completely? :cuckoo:

I look forward to your set report ITV! :rock

Well, each of Anne, Bale, JGL and Hardy have been spotted, as has Gordon's car.

And yesterday they hauled in SWAT vans and GCPD cars, so looks to be building to something huge maybe tomorrow or later this week.. so far though all the filming has been indoors

But yeah - update from me coming tomorrow guys :)

Well, each of Anne, Bale, JGL and Hardy have been spotted, as has Gordon's car.

And yesterday they hauled in SWAT vans and GCPD cars, so looks to be building to something huge maybe tomorrow or later this week.. so far though all the filming has been indoors

But yeah - update from me coming tomorrow guys :)

That is awesome, so jealous. It can't be long now till we get some info on the new suit, if there is one...

That is awesome, so jealous. It can't be long now till we get some info on the new suit, if there is one...

I most definetly think they'll be a new suit. If not then they'll be enhancements. Gotta have something new for the marketing department :lol. Besides thats how things been going so far, everything gets a little up grade. The suit, the car, the weapons etc. I cant wait to see this final installment.

Love those concept batmobiles... I hope he also gets a new suit... Something even more functional and lightweight or Arkham Asylum-esque, If I can be completely honest!

I dont know if anybody has said this yet, but I believe they're filming in India right now.

Filming in India wrapped last week - they're filming near Farringdon in London right now. I was there for the last 2hrs... nothing exciting to report though.

People spotted Oldman today - and i took some pics of a Ducati i found around the back, next to a filming truck, but not sure if its related to the film or just someones, noone was gaurding it

Well, i've been visiting the set everyday during work and here is my summary report:

- All filming has seemed to be indoors in closed sets
- Actors confirmed to have been spotted include Bale, Oldman, JGL (as a Cop), and various SWAT and police officers
- Unconfirmed sightings of Tom Hardy, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Anne Hatheway and the new mad scientiest Italian actor who's name I can't remember
- I spotted Nolan once, tried to take a picture and had my camera smacked from my hand to the ground
- I've spotted Nathan Crowley
- I spotted Conor O' Sullivan who is the makeup/prosthetic artist who worked on developing the scars for Heath's Joker in TDK. I actually followed him to a coffee shop and then approached him, introduced myself, and chatted about some things! I have no information from him about what he's working on on this film, nor did I try to ask out of respect for his job security lol.
- Filming now seems to be wrapping up and I don't think they'll be back tomorrow. Not sure where they are moving to next but have read some reports of them going to another location in England where they will carry out a controlled demolition, and then potentially onto Scotland, before heading to the US.

Now the juicy bits
- A friend of mine claims to have overheard some of the crew talking about a plot point in the film, which is potentially a HUGE spoiler. I'm not sure I even want to post it, and i'm kind of pissed to have heard it at all. I have absolutely no way of verifying it so I've decided I will post it with the spoiler tag, and it's up to you to view it, but take it with a huge grain of salt because.
a. I did not hear it first hand
b. Whoever said it may have been intentionally trying to mislead fans
c. Whoever said it may not have a clue about the plot himself

Spoiler Spoiler:

- Secondly, there have been rumours going around around the set of there being another interrogation scene being filmed this time involving
Spoiler Spoiler:

:wave

This is my most anticipated film of all time. It's a really exciting time to be a Batfan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back