The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“The city needs Bruce Wayne.”

Bruce Wayne has given up being Batman and becomes a social recluse, but when a terrorist named Bane threatens Gotham city, Bruce is all too eager to put the costume back on and resume his crusade.

Hot Toys has been making refinements and collecting fans’ feedbacks in order to create collectibles closest to their screen appearance, and this time the team has put their heart into delivering this ultimate masterpiece. Introducing the 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne collectible set from The Dark Knight Rises which exhibits our superior level of craftsmanship directly through an extremely-accurate recreation of Bruce and his specialized armory from the hidden bat cave.
The mind-blowing 1/6th scale Batman Armory is skillfully crafted based on its appearance in The Dark Knight Rises measures 43cm in height, features LED light up function above the ceiling operated by USB power; detail recreation of the complex structure with moveable armory doors, pull-out cabinets and realistic wires; real-like dew textures; and of course a large collection of detailed Batman weapons and accessories.

From Batman’s cowl to his signature outfit and boots, the highly-detailed Batman figure allows fans to recreate the scenes with the Bat suit in the armory. Includes the finely crafted Batman cowl, meticulously tailored costume to restore the armor design around his neck, shoulder, and back; fabric cape for dynamic pose; a pair of newly crafted boots, forearm gauntlets and multiple numbers of interchangeable hands. Furthermore, the figure also features a newly developed Batman cowled head with separate rolling eyeballs showcasing amazing likeness for additional display options.

Pays excellent attention to detail, the movie-accurate Bruce Wayne figure was recreated based on the image of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne. This impressively crafted figure includes a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs and a beautifully crafted body that depicts his muscular physique with arms crossed in front of his chest. Not to mention the spectacular paint job which highlights his natural complexion of his skin.

Show off your DC fandom with this incredible Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne set.

#Batman #BruceWayne #ChristianBale #TheDarkKnightRises #TheDarkKnightTrilogy #TDKR #HotToysCollectibles #SixthScale #DCComics

Aaaaaahhhhhhh so the TDKR armory IS happening?!?!? :panic: :panic: :panic:

So awesomeee!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Glad to see that it’s actually going to release, we just need the BB armory to complete the trifecta :lol

Interesting to see updates for the suit, especially with the proximity of the DX19 release, but I think it’s cool to have all these options. Plus, the athletic attire BW with knee brace figure seems like a sort of surprising inclusion given how scene specific it is and its brief screen time; but still neat.

Last edited:
I was hoping they will produce an improved BB suit and cape with this:
48d00fcff29763aa2452b2e9a0356bfc.jpg

Man I’m hoping for a BB armory too! It‘d be a dream!

Why can't they do the same thing for ANH characters ? (Farm boy Luke, Han + Chewie, old Ben and white princess Leia Leia) I missed out almost on everything due to not to not collecting at that time.

Same! I missed those ANH figures too, would definitely like to see reissues/revamps of them.

I still dig it over all. The shirt on the Wayne statue appears to needs some water treatment to help it sit closer to the body though, specifically at the collar and traps as it's currently making the head appear to sit too low with it riding up like that. I'm still waiting to see InArt's, but this looks good enough to me as well to put next to InArt Joker

Last edited:
I still dig it over all. The shirt on the Wayne statue appears to needs some water treatment to help it sit closer to the body though, specifically at the collar and traps as it's currently making the head appear to sit too low with it riding up like that.
You're definitely right about that collar.

The are only a couple of other things that stick out to me. There seems to be an unnatural sheen on the skin. I'm not sure if they were trying to simulate sweat, but he was bone dry in that scene.

DKR1.0.jpeg

Also, there seems to be a bit too much buildup around the cheek bones - it widens the face too much (IMO). I'm not sure if that was a byproduct of the pers system or not, but it appears to make his eyes look a bit too sunken in his head.

Comparison.png

Other than that, the hair looks really good and this appears to be one of HT's much better efforts.

Last edited:
You're definitely right about that collar.

The are only a couple of other things that stick out to me. There seems to be an unnatural sheen on the skin. I'm not sure if they were trying to simulate sweat, but he was bone dry in that scene.

View attachment 648706

Also, there seems to be a bit too much buildup around the cheek bones - it widens the face too much (IMO). I'm not sure if that was a byproduct of the pers system or not, but it appears to make his eyes look a bit too sunken in his head.

View attachment 648707

Other than that, the hair looks really good and this appears to be one of HT's much better efforts.
This sculpt is damn awful. I'm hating it more as time goes on. It would really be great if they put up an update post, with an improved sculpt and a reveal for the masked one as well.

This sculpt is damn awful. I'm hating it more as time goes on. It would really be great if they put up an update post, with an improved sculpt and a reveal for the masked one as well.
My guess is that, if they were going to do an update, they would have done it by now because this is supposed to ship within the next 90 days. I don't think this one has all the loud dissatisfaction and bad press that the supergirl sculpt has, so I doubt they have any motivation to do anything with this. If they're going to go "all in" immediately to redo a sculpt, I'm of the opinion that it would be the supergirl sculpt.

Back