The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that I'm in this thread but every time I read a reference to the "Armory" version, I immediately think of the original TDK release and I take a split second to go from "huh?" to "oh yeah, the new one..."

Personally, this clear Armory just looked cheap to me, both in the film and when first teased by Hot Toys, so many years ago. It may grow on me, though.

To each their own but I’m amazed anyone would be ordering this, knowing that the InArt (surely) can’t be far away.
I do think most people are wise to all this by now.

It’s why DX19, MMS595, the Batpod and Tumbler are still readily available. On the secondary market, the DX19, Armory Batman (by himself), DX12 and DX02 can be had for under their original MSRP.

Imagine when this set is finally out and added to the mix. :thud:

Alright, how much longer until a Quarter Scale 3.0?

The Skin of the sclupture really make you think it's clayface who trie to pass for Bruce Wayne.

jiggle.jpg

I do think most people are wise to all this by now.

It’s why DX19, MMS595, the Batpod and Tumbler are still readily available. On the secondary market, the DX19, Armory Batman (by himself), DX12 and DX02 can be had for under their original MSRP.

Imagine when this set is finally out and added to the mix. :thud:

Alright, how much longer until a Quarter Scale 3.0?
They’ll get it *almost* perfect the third time around, and before it releases they’ll announce a 4th one and be like “now even MORE accurate, give us your money!”

That new video was interesting. The BW sculpt looked good but hopefully it looks better later once in hand, plus I'm hoping that the neck is shorten a bit on the suit. It looks to long imo what would be the point of making it new and it's still the same as before in terms of that.

I think the reason why the neck is so long, is because the cowl is attached to a neck adapter, as the hot toys The Dark Knight Bat Armory also had one, as i watched an unboxing video on youtube [ Justin's Collection, starting at 6.14 ], and the cowl was attached to the neck adapter in the packaging, which Justin shows in the video, so hopefully, when The Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory ships out, collectors will be able to display the suit in the armory with the cowl much lower to the body, without the need for the neck adapter [there was another collector on youtube [ ShartimusPrime, starting at 10.50 in the video ], who did a review of the hot toys The Dark Knight Bat Armory, and displayed the cowl with the neck adapter, which made it appear as long as the neck on The Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory Bat suit]........:)

Last edited:
After reading the comments, my mind still hasn’t changed. The “new” armory cowl is straight up garbage. I can’t believe they even tried to change it and it becomes worse??

OT customs is still the closest by far. If they’re copying his neck adaptor method they didn’t even analyze what went right with his cowls and do their own??

This is why I’m going for inart. They know their stuff. I am expecting a much better proportion in their body. By the time the armory comes im sure we would get a hint of release since it’s still part of phase 1 plan.

Can’t make a joker without bats🦇

After reading the comments, my mind still hasn’t changed. The “new” armory cowl is straight up garbage. I can’t believe they even tried to change it and it becomes worse??

OT customs is still the closest by far. If they’re copying his neck adaptor method they didn’t even analyze what went right with his cowls and do their own??

This is why I’m going for inart. They know their stuff. I am expecting a much better proportion in their body. By the time the armory comes im sure we would get a hint of release since it’s still part of phase 1 plan.

Can’t make a joker without bats🦇
Keep in mind the hot toys Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory is just a prototype at this stage, so hot toys have plenty of time to make improvements before it starts shipping out........:)

“The city needs Bruce Wayne.”

Bruce Wayne has given up being Batman and becomes a social recluse, but when a terrorist named Bane threatens Gotham city, Bruce is all too eager to put the costume back on and resume his crusade.

Hot Toys has been making refinements and collecting fans’ feedbacks in order to create collectibles closest to their screen appearance, and this time the team has put their heart into delivering this ultimate masterpiece. Introducing the 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne collectible set from The Dark Knight Rises which exhibits our superior level of craftsmanship directly through an extremely-accurate recreation of Bruce and his specialized armory from the hidden bat cave.
The mind-blowing 1/6th scale Batman Armory is skillfully crafted based on its appearance in The Dark Knight Rises measures 43cm in height, features LED light up function above the ceiling operated by USB power; detail recreation of the complex structure with moveable armory doors, pull-out cabinets and realistic wires; real-like dew textures; and of course a large collection of detailed Batman weapons and accessories.

From Batman’s cowl to his signature outfit and boots, the highly-detailed Batman figure allows fans to recreate the scenes with the Bat suit in the armory. Includes the finely crafted Batman cowl, meticulously tailored costume to restore the armor design around his neck, shoulder, and back; fabric cape for dynamic pose; a pair of newly crafted boots, forearm gauntlets and multiple numbers of interchangeable hands. Furthermore, the figure also features a newly developed Batman cowled head with separate rolling eyeballs showcasing amazing likeness for additional display options.

Pays excellent attention to detail, the movie-accurate Bruce Wayne figure was recreated based on the image of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne. This impressively crafted figure includes a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs and a beautifully crafted body that depicts his muscular physique with arms crossed in front of his chest. Not to mention the spectacular paint job which highlights his natural complexion of his skin.

Show off your DC fandom with this incredible Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne set.

#Batman #BruceWayne #ChristianBale #TheDarkKnightRises #TheDarkKnightTrilogy #TDKR #HotToysCollectibles #SixthScale #DCComics
Who's getting this?

Keep in mind the hot toys Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory is just a prototype at this stage, so hot toys have plenty of time to make improvements before it starts shipping out........:)
That’s very true! I hope they change it for the better. Honestly the Bruce Wayne head is one of the best so far. If there’s one thing to tweak it would be the eyes. It’s not very Bale compared to the rest of the features. (This angle in particular) the side profiles are great tho.

Attachments

• IMG_6842.jpeg
    IMG_6842.jpeg
    937 KB · Views: 0
i dont have the first armory let me ask maybe a dumb question.Is the suit that comes in the armory on a fully articulated figure or is it an empty suit.

Good strategy, present a cowl that is „garbage“ and emphasize how much more movie accurate and better it is than its predecessors. And if it gets criticised „Hey it’s just a prototype“ 😂

That’s very true! I hope they change it for the better. Honestly the Bruce Wayne head is one of the best so far. If there’s one thing to tweak it would be the eyes. It’s not very Bale compared to the rest of the features. (This angle in particular) the side profiles are great tho.
Looks good in that pic, but they should get rid of that slimy sweaty look. 🤣

Back