The Crow reboot with Bill Skarsgard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's based on the graphic novel, cool. If it's a remake of the '94 film or another entry in that universe, pass.

I'm sure it'll start described by the filmmakers like most modern movies with buzzwords.

Gritty
Grounded
Real world take
Back to the roots
Never before seen
Honoring what came before

Then studio meddling will give us a shoddy final product. See Hellboy and Morbius for examples of this.

O
I'm sure it'll start described by the filmmakers like most modern movies with buzzwords.

Gritty
Grounded
Real world take
Back to the roots
Never before seen
Honoring what came before

Then studio meddling will give us a shoddy final product. See Hellboy and Morbius for examples of this.
You forgot:

Represents our truth
Won't read the source material or watch the movie'

Hahahahahshahshahhahgagsg
Hahahah
Hahah
Ha
Bahahha
Ha… ha
1709149849101.png

Can't believe that after all the ridiculous sequels, this is getting a 2024 reboot and it looks even further from the source material.

1709154714143.jpeg

Would it kill them to just adapt the book? Make it an '80s period piece and use the aesthetics of the time for these characters. I don't know why Hollywood feels the need to modernize everything -- and why their idea of modernization is face and nipple tats. Pretty much confirms they're trying to make zoomer bait with this one.

Last edited:
Can't believe that after all the ridiculous sequels, this is getting a 2024 reboot and it looks even further from the source material.

View attachment 691211

Would it kill them to just adapt the book? Make it an '80s period piece and use the aesthetics of the time for these characters. I don't know why Hollywood feels the need to modernize everything -- and why their idea of modernization is face and nipple tats. Pretty much confirms they're trying to make zoomer bait with this one.
Exactly. Could be so good if they did that :rock

For making this crappy looking reboot=
eyes dark GIF
Makes me appreciate what Lee and Proyas did so much more. It was unusually faithful for such an early comic book film. Still not quite the vibe of the book, but a lot closer than anyone seems interested in doing now.

Back