The Chopping Block: who is on the way out?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I sold my Hot Toys Captain Marvel Deluxe figure. Bought the figure after seeing the movie, which was ok at best. Definitely bought for completionist reasons and never one of my favorite figures (or characters for that matter).

Gonna let go more of my SW signed items. My autograph collection is rather massive so thinning that out will be a chore in itself. So I'm gonna continue with the top layer.

My NECA Alien figures may be hitting the block next. I was wanting to keep my top 3 favorite, but I'm thinking of discipline a step further and including everything.

My NECA Harry Potter figures are gonna hit the block next. They were a blast to collect and hold up well, but have been in storage too long.

I’m getting rid of my NECA Godzilla and horror collection, along with some X-Plus Deforeals and 25 cm figures. The tough one to move will be the Mondo Godzilla statue. Slowly but surely things are getting sent away.

Not really on the way out... but sometimes I wonder...

Over the years I've collected soooooo many kitbashing parts always thinking 'Who knows when I'll need that...' but truth is... will I ever? :dunno

It's really nice when you're in the mood to just throw a figure together and you have everything you need just sitting right there. But how often does that happen?
Sometimes I think about just selling it all... not the figures, just 100 + loose parts. It all just takes up too much space...

Last edited:
I was going through storage this last week and decided to cut deep into misc. NECA figures. Really love these figures but I rationalized that they have been in storage a little too long. So I anticipate them hitting the block in the next few weeks.

I’m getting rid of more Godzilla X-Plus figures on their way out to make room for the new ones. I also sold a few vintage toys like the Trendmasters Voltron and Beast Wars Optimal Optimus. Collecting is even more fun when you’re funding your bad habits!

Was able let go a pile of NECA Terminator, Gremlins and various horror figures as well as a cast signed SW poster. The poster was hard to let go, but ultimately I'm fine with having done so. On to the next things....

Hot Toys Terminator T1, T2, Salvation, Tron Light Cycle, Matrix, MOS Zod Jor El, AVP preds, Predators preds, Star Ace Harry Potter figures out the door…more to go

Hot Toys Terminator T1, T2, Salvation, Tron Light Cycle, Matrix, MOS Zod Jor El, AVP preds, Predators preds, Star Ace Harry Potter figures out the door…more to go
What you looking to get for the cycle?

Back