The Boys TV Series (Amazon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched season 1, wow what a great show. Show goes to places I didn't think it would. Will start season 2 soon.

I understand the internet spending time on things like the Snyder cut because...popcorn...but this is what mature and gritty should look like. If this show had been produced by Nolan, it wouldn't have surprised me.

The appearances of Haley Joel Osment and Simon Pegg just added extra as well.

Damn, how come I hadn't paid attention to this show?
It's a bit over the top, but soooooo good! :yes:

I'm just midway through season 1, and I can't wait to get to season 2. Has this been renewed?

I'm just midway through season 1, and I can't wait to get to season 2. Has this been renewed?

Yeah renewed for Season 3 and they are making a spinoff show as well.

Yeah renewed for Season 3 and they are making a spinoff show as well.

Oh give it time until you get to know the super heroes. You're opinion will change. My wife, who isn't the biggest super hero fan loved this show. Whenever a new episode would come on she would suggest we watch it. Really love the show and can't wait for season 3

Season 1 finale was brilliant, I was smiling giddily at the end.
I do have to say though, that it was a bit silly how easy it was to get to Stilwell, but I'm willing to overlook it.

Just finished episode 2 of Season 2, and I must say, I hate Butcher even more now. For some reason I just can't stand that type of smug, driven, know-it-all character. Whether it's the hero, anti-hero, or villain, I just can't stand it. I hope his wife dies a horrible death and he gets no revenge. That's probably the only way I'd be satisfied. But I know I'd be in for a disappointment if I were to really expect that...
Still, great show!

This an awesome series about Super Heroes that I watched ever. Wafting for it's 3rd Season.

Man that trailer looks like trash....

I can't wait for the D+ Ms Marvel show!!!! :panic:

Now that's gonna be the real deal... :yess:

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Back