The Boys (on Prime Video) 1/6th scale figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can have an Invisible Man:
4j0ykg.jpg

Translucent! I already own that figure. :lol

I loved the show and would buy the figures. I would rather some other company (TBLeague or others) than Hot Toys produce the figures though. If not 1/6 scale, perhaps Mezco. Then someone can make a story where either the JL or Avengers travel to the Boys' universe.

Superman would not stand a chance against Homelander.

I'd be happy with POP's of the characters, which I think is more likely than 1/6th figures

But I'd be down to get a Homelander.

Just finished the show. I';m sure these will never be officially released, but I would buy an unofficial figure in a heartbeat. Especially Homelander.

Superman would not stand a chance against Homelander.

Of course he would, Homelander like all bullies is a coward. He wouldn't stand a chance against any of the Justice League.

I loved this show, can't wait for season 2!! No interest in any of the diabolical Supes but would definitely buy a Butcher figure.

I agree the costumes look like budget versions of their "counterparts", but it perfectly fits the satirical nature of the show. I would buy Homelander no hesitation.

Here's my deal. I get figures of characters that I really like. I cannot say that I "liked" any of the characters in The Boys. That doesn't mean that I did not like the show, I did, and it was well done and original, but all the supes were so detestable (yes I am including Starlight) that I would not want a figure of them. Homelander was difficult to watch at times, even though he had the most fleshed out character and interesting costume.

I am trying to source a decent material for a Homelander suit, and i think i might have a decent head(Not exact, but in the style of the comic version).
My Wife will make his costume, and i will be content until some third party company makes him.
I love it when he turns down the corner of his Tunic!

That’s a fantastic sculpt. Does Kai produce KO figures or is this just a custom portrait? Wouldn’t pay custom $ for these, but if someone produces KOs in the $150 range, I’d be in for a full line of the 7 (Homelander, Maeve, Black Noir, A-Train, Deep, Starlight costume V2, and Translucent w/clear or no portrait) and the Boys (Butcher, Hughie, MM, Frenchie, the Female). Season2 is even better than S1.

I didn't know them before seeing this prototype sclupt. It seems they are a custom-ish small company (probably a one man operation). They do sets, full figures, and sculpts, they partnered with Eleven and E.Joe Customs. You can check their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kaistudio2012/ and their products are sold on OSK.

Looks good. Even Heads + Outfits would be fine. Give the popularity of the series, more figures will probably start popping up.

That’s a fantastic sculpt. Does Kai produce KO figures or is this just a custom portrait? Wouldn’t pay custom $ for these, but if someone produces KOs in the $150 range, I’d be in for a full line of the 7 (Homelander, Maeve, Black Noir, A-Train, Deep, Starlight costume V2, and Translucent w/clear or no portrait) and the Boys (Butcher, Hughie, MM, Frenchie, the Female). Season2 is even better than S1.

KO (knock off) is a wrong term for an unlicensed figures, isn't it? Knock off will always be unlicensed, but unlicensed is not always knock off. It's just 3rd party, without license from the first parties. Even Hot Toys did unlicensed figures in the past.

In my book, 'bootleg' means unauthorized, without judgment on quality, can be original or a copy. Naturally, it comes from bootlegging alcohol, obviously bootleg alcohol doesn't mean a copy of someone else's beer, it just meant it was produced illegally. And there are numerous bootleg audio recordings that are original, in that, they're only reproductions of the original performance, not a copy of an authorized production. And bootleg audio can be direct from the soundboard meaning the quality of the audio is superb.

Conversely, 'knock-off' means an unauthorized copy of something, typically of lesser quality. Commonly you see knock-off handbags or shoes, that are sometimes indistinguishable from the real model but often inferior.

Recently, it seems like there's been an effort to stop using these terms and just say 'third party' ... which is bad, because it's important to draw a distinction between the two

Last edited:
Back