The Boys (on Prime Video) 1/6th scale figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmoney5000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, didn't see a thread for this, but wanted to see how likely you guys think it is for Hot Toys to produce The Boys figures?

I finished the show on Amazon Prime video this weekend and was absolutely blown away by how amazing the show is!

I would love for HT to make a Homelander, The Deep, and Butcher! :pray:

I know this might be a long shot, but given how critically acclaimed the show is I feel like HT has a potentially new license they could consider exploiting.

Thoughts?

Amazon prime.

No offense to anyone who liked it, but this is the worse show I’ve ever seen in my life, I can honestly say I don’t understand what anyone would see in it.

Whaaaaat?! Why didn't you like it?

I'm big on the MCU train, but this show knocked it out of the park for me!

Amazon prime.

No offense to anyone who liked it, but this is the worse show I’ve ever seen in my life, I can honestly say I don’t understand what anyone would see in it.

I guess it just wasn't your cup of tea. :huh That's cool.

I've only seen the first two episodes so far and am really enjoying it, but don't see myself wanting any figures from it. The characters are mostly a bunch of creeps and a--holes and the costumes a bit generic for my taste.

I've only seen the first two episodes so far and am really enjoying it, but don't see myself wanting any figures from it. The characters are mostly a bunch of creeps and a--holes and the costumes a bit generic for my taste.

Yeah, I thought the same thing as well, but by the end of the series I was itching for a Homelander figure. :gah:

I thought the show was awesome; I might get a Homelander figure or Starlight but other than that probably not. I like 'The Boys' but I'm not sure I'd get any figures of them. I blew through the show in 3 days, so went by fast for me and maybe some more seasons would help my want. I read they're filming S2 right now and already have S3 approved.

Amazon prime.

Have you seen the Uncle Buck tv show? The Chevy Chase Show? Cop Rock? Agents of SHIELD?

I'm gonna just assume that you've been very lucky in your choice of TV shows, and have only seen the cream of the crop. Lucky you!

Series is fantastic. I couldn't imagine HT would make figures as there is not nearly the audience. However I wouldn't be surprised if a KO company came along and made a few. Given that they showed how the Seven was being merchandised (including action figures) there may already be some prototypes.

I want an HT Butcher, with a light-up eyes Baby Supe!

the-boys-karl-urban-slice.jpg

That would be f##king diabolical!

I would say that the likelihood of Hot Toys producing these figures is about the same likelihood of Hot Toys producing a jal76 action figure...so yeah, I would not worry about clearing any shelf space...

Thoroughly enjoyed the series, and think Homelander has a great costume! That said, I wouldn't get any Hot Toys. But would consider cheaper Neca-type ones.

Eh, I feel like the people saying they like the show, but wouldn't get the figures are only saying that now. If HT ever did make these or even teased prototype photos I'm sure you guys would be singing a different tune. :lol

I loved the show and would buy the figures. I would rather some other company (TBLeague or others) than Hot Toys produce the figures though. If not 1/6 scale, perhaps Mezco. Then someone can make a story where either the JL or Avengers travel to the Boys' universe.

Back