The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing they'll have Luke compromise on the "no attachments" ultimatum he gave Grogu. There's too much fan interest in seeing more of Luke, plus from a storytelling standpoint it makes no sense to leave him untrained given the abilities he's shown. Besides, I'm sure there will be other Moff Gideon types tasked with finding/acquiring Grogu, so he still needs to be protected until he can take care of himself. But in the meantime, something tells me he'll be useful when Din meets up with the Mythosaur on Mandalore. His calming/controlling the Rancor was obvious foreshadowing.
Or as others are speculating - Grogu is the Mandalorian. Will be interesting to see how they develop Grogu's story. He's pretty much going into series 3 as a main character now.

This show is another nail in the coffin for the Clown Wars. Another instance of lack of logic, disdain for OT characters and honestly a HUGE lack of interesting new world/new character building.

If you are excited for Kenobi, I don't know why. Wait till Vader gets clowned by lesser characters then has to bacta tank his feelings while Kenobi aimlessly walks in the desert running into tribe of Tusken Dancing with Wolves then Jawas running train on Peli Motto.

*sighs* My thoughts are many, and not yet fully in order. Admittedly that can be a problem at the best of times.

Overall, it was not as bad as it COULD have been. It could have been worse!

*Fett finally, at last and about time too, fires a weapon, uses his jetpack, knee rockets etc. Almost I had forgotten he had them.

*Mando AND Fett jetpackin' around aka the high ground. I was honestly surprised to see this, I would have thought such was not allowed.

*Ok, those droids were terrifying and I dont care if Skynet teleported them in, those things were nightmare fuel.

*I DONT HAVE ENOUGH HANDS for all the handwaving needed re Grogu's return. I love Grogu but that was just.... "Ok Artoo, just fly him around the planet till you find Mando." Was that the plan?!! WTF REALLY, LUKE

*Boba and Mando in the Sanctuary, discussing how they will fall with honor, because This IS The Way. THIS IS WHY THERE ARE LIKE 3 MANDOS LEFT IN THE UNIVERSE, YOU NINNYHAMMERS. No, DYING NEEDLESSLY IS NOT THE WAY. Freckin' idiots! I wanted to ring both their helmets with my fist.

*Mod girl, stfu. Mom and Dad are talking.

* NO HAN SOLO HAHAHAHAHA

*NO QIRA HAHAHAHAHA, TOLD YOU

*NO CRIMSON DAWN THANK YOU GOD

*I literally laughed out loud when Fett killed Bane. He had that coming for disrespecting Jango. Just for that alone. Its been decades and Fett finally got to kill him. The gaffi stick was poetic justice. Yes, downvote away, I said it! Bane died and this was highly enjoyable. [But is he really dead, you know how it is....]

*No Ahsoka. Im surprised. I'm surprised it wasnt her showing up on the rancor. You just know Filoni was pouting in a corner over it, too.

*The rancor thing was cringe, but not as bad as I feared.

*WTF is that guy gonna do to Vanth...?! Smart money says he's coming out of this with a cybernetic arm, like all the cool kids have. BUT WHY

*Fennec: kicking ass and taking names like always.

*That'll learn ya to trust Trandoshans. Never trust that bunch.

*Season 2 incoming.
Solves the problem of Vanth not having armor but being a badass contender, so *yeah* he will be back.

And seeing Din D'jarin and Boba back to back was VISUALLY cool; probably sold more Hot Toys:D I actually like the interchange between Mando and Boba; it would have been cool if Rodriguez could have drawn more affect out of Morrison all along.

Don't think Bane is dead 'coz something was still beeping, probably some magical SW regeneration BS.

Don't think Bane is dead 'coz something was still beeping, probably some magical SW regeneration BS.

Completely bloodless wound too.

vlcsnap-2022-02-09-18h09m41s574.jpg

vlcsnap-2022-02-09-18h49m56s970.jpg

Another thing that annoyed me was Din and Grogu’s reunion carried no emotional weight, and makes the Mando Season 2 finale seem hollow knowing they’re only going to be apart for two episodes. They should have spent Mando season 3 on separate stories, then be reunited after a seasons worth of build up.
Yeah, they blew through that like an afterthought - also WTF. Din D'jarin has gone through h#ll for Grogu and he just sort of lays there watching Grogu wander up to a rancour.

In theory he knows Grogu has powers etc. but c'mon. *Realistically* Din D'jarin would have crawled with his last breath to protect Grogu, like when he threw himself between Grogu and Gideon. Instead it's like he's kicked back getting some sun in the street for plot service. :pfft: :duh:banghead:stake

I did laugh when Mechanic lady said she hated Grogu's name 'coz I do too. F&F giving fans the finger, or maybe Lucas. :lol

He'll be back for The Book of Bane. After the Jawas steal his clothes he stumbles around the desert until he is rescued by Farmer Smurf and is taken back to Smurf Village. Here, he learns the ways of his fellow blue friends, bangs Smurfette and vows to avenge the death of Papa Smurf who is finally captured and killed by Gargamel.

Maybe Bane was just depressed. Wife divorced him, took Todo and his rocket boots.
Maybe he wanted to die?

Back