The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TLJ space chase too slow for you?

RR said hold my Rancor!

I’m surprised they didn’t give us a big nosed gang lesbian with robotic growing nose!

It makes sense actually if you’re a lesbian you’re going to want a big nosed partner like why wouldn’t you want that lol

Last edited:
BAD50B6E-7A25-4ED1-BBD2-8758A918D780.jpeg

I thought it was supposed to be a come back of sorts in the previous scene where Boba gets them out in the fire spray, Fennec chastises him with a next time we stick to her plan. This time she goes off plan so Boba replies with next time don’t touch my buttons. It doesn’t work because in the previous scene Fennec saves the day as well but the dialogue makes it seem like in the original draft Boba saved them the first time prompting Fennec’s comment and then the second time Fennec saves them prompting Boba’s comment. It’s like a banter
Just that explanation shows how leaden the "banter" was. I don't think I'm stupid and should have been "hur hur" instantly. But maybe I am stupid for watching this show and expecting improvement. :banghead :computer:duh

It's like sitting through all those commercials at a theater before you get to the previews. Or like getting packaged breadsticks at a restaurant because the main course (Mando) has been delayed. Tho Mando could suck too, I suppose.:eek:

How come Boba Fett no longer wears the Wookie braids on his shoulder or any trophies? He had style, the braids, the poncho, those little painted logos on his armor, the man was a true fashionista. He still does, I guess, but it's hard to believe the current BF as we know him in this show, has such impeccable style and good taste.
Didn’t the braids and cape melt in the sarlaac digestive acids? He would need to find a new wookie and I doubt Black Krrsantan would agree to giving him some braids lol.

I'm seriously reconsidering buying a Boba Fett figure from the BoBF. I like his new costume because is not as baggy as the Mando version, but man, this show makes it difficult to ignore the flaws and just appreciate the costume.

I'm seriously reconsidering buying a Boba Fett figure from the BoBF. I like his new costume because is not as baggy as the Mando version, but man, this show makes it difficult to ignore the flaws and just appreciate the costume.
I look at my HT RotJ Fett on the shelf and shake my head sadly. I whisper to him, “Don’t listen to everyone. Youre still cool, you're not that loser. It’s a Disney+multiverse thing” *sniffle*…..motherf$@&ers…”

TLJ space chase too slow for you?

RR said hold my Rancor!

I’m surprised they didn’t give us a big nosed gang lesbian with robotic growing nose!

It makes sense actually if you’re a lesbian you’re going to want a big nosed partner like why wouldn’t you want that lol
Lol maybe that’s why Boba doesn’t want Fennec, he’s waiting for a big nosed lesbian. That’s gotta be it.

How did Fennec know what that button would do? It could have been a self-destruct. Maybe that's what she was hoping for. :lol

With the way this show is going I'm surprised it wasn't the button for the ejector seat, blowing out the cockpit glass and depositing Bob back into the Sarlacc so Fennec can rule in peace.

With the way this show is going I'm surprised it wasn't the button for the ejector seat, blowing out the cockpit glass and depositing Bob back into the Sarlacc so Fennec can rule in peace.
That canopy opening up, and him just falling out, as she roles her eyes, would have been beautiful! :lol
Next day she brings the entire scooter gang- He said to meet him here, really? yes your Boss is in there, really, look closer, ...closer. As they all get eaten. - I'm surrounded by idiots! I'll be ruling this dump in no time.

Last edited:

Fennec being the proficient killer bounty hunter and legacy character Fett a complete bumbling idiot ON HIS OWN SHOW is just more Lucasfilm nonsense that just reeks of the Kathleen Kennedy regime.

giphy (75).gif

Last edited:
Back