The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’re trying to fix the ST through comics, those Star Destroyers had been there since the OT, apparently :lol

I guess it was implied by the older design.

After initial reservations I'm actually coming round to the idea of the Final Order. It makes sense Palpatine would siphon off resources from the Empire to build his own personal Sith Fleet. "Once again the Sith will rule."

What I don't get is why Clone Palps also had the facial deformities.

Because I don’t accept this Fett as the real Boba I found that I enjoyed this episode. Way more then the last two. Yes Fett has no balls.. they got melted off by the Sarlacc. But episode felt more in line with the SW universe as far as look and feel.

I don’t like misunderstood Sandpeople and I don’t like 1980 teen gangs that look like they are inspired by the poster art of Class of 1984.

Guess that’s why I’m good with episode 1 and 4
They made it pretty clear that this is just one tribe and that other tribes are more than happy to just kill and raid.

If you think an entire race of people will all follow the same path and have the same morals then I dunno what to tell you :lol.

Lets look at their resume shall we:

Fennec, assistant helper:

Kills all enemies under pressure
Saves Fett from being eaten by Sarlaac
Saves Slave 1 from being destroyed
Makes all the important decisions
Espionage master
Vehicle extraction master
Hacks doors
Puts up with retards

Fett, brains of the operation:

Pushes button repeatedly
Dreams of using Linkedln
Bullies cute mini robots

Last edited:
We're all assuming Din will show up but given how disappointing this series has been, I wouldn't be surprised if next episode, one of the Mandalorian ships, like the one Bo-Katan has, lands next to Jabba's palace. The ramp opens. We're all excited. An armoured figure walks down the ramp. And it's........
The Fett Flipper.
"Mand'alor Djarin is too busy being the ruler of a planet to personally help you, dumbass. He sent me."
Then she flips Fett for fun.
Fennec looks on with that "what an idiot" look she always has when Fett does or says something idiotic.
I assume he will be unhelmeted during this flip though, right? :)

.... I'm somewhat less forgiving of the Black K scene, simply because his motivation for attacking the trandoshans was baffling. Us Star Wars lore nerds know that Trandoshans hunt Wookiee's for sport, but your average Bob Smith doesn't know that. It just seemed like a competely random act of violence for...reasons. I may be alone in this but I kind of felt sorry for the trandoshans, they were just having a night out not bothering anyone. All it did for me was make Black K look like a huge ****** bag, and unless that was the intent, it was just a weirdly handled scene. Kind of makes me hope Bossk shows up and kicks his furry ass.
It certainly wasn't well developed, but a small hint was dropped.
I knew nothing about the character, or that he even was a "character". I just assumed he was a nod to the old Wookiee concept art (which is the minutia that fills my brain).
624tg1.gif

Not knowing any ancillary comic material, or even about the two species animosity, I still picked up that creepy offering, was a Wookiee pelt.
Which did play into how I read Chocolate Kroissant's thoughts, as he contemplated wrecking those rowdy Trandoshians.
For those that don't read the comics (me) and had no idea about this species antagonism.
An on screen hint for the impending Chocolate Kroissant vs Trandoshan beat-down was:

61xboo.gif

Is what lead to

61xcfu.gif

Last edited:
Your pros and cons are pretty similar to mine, though I'm somewhat less forgiving of the Black K scene, simply because his motivation for attacking the trandoshans was baffling. Us Star Wars lore nerds know that Trandoshans hunt Wookiee's for sport, but your average Bob Smith doesn't know that. It just seemed like a competely random act of violence for...reasons. I may be alone in this but I kind of felt sorry for the trandoshans, they were just having a night out not bothering anyone. All it did for me was make Black K look like a huge ****** bag, and unless that was the intent, it was just a weirdly handled scene. Kind of makes me hope Bossk shows up and kicks his furry ass.
Black K is not a nice guy, he kidnaps Uncle Owen and tortures him until Obi-Wan (his target) shows up. He strung up a fellow Wookie and left him for dead just to use as bait for some Trandoshans.

Black K is not a nice guy, he kidnaps Uncle Owen and tortures him until Obi-Wan (his target) shows up. He strung up a fellow Wookie and left him for dead just to use as bait for some Trandoshans.
Would be good if he could get in the Bacta tank next episode and let us know his motivations via flashbacks. 😏

Her reaction was ridiculous, too....just "What happened to me?" Then she looks at her exposed pistons and she's like "Eh, what're ya gonna do?"

Now a normal reaction would be absolute shock and existential terror,
Like...
darth-vader-no.gif
:lol

She should have been like - Frikin cool! Can I like store stuff in here, and charge my phone?

7x7jf5.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, oftentimes you have a way of putting things that increases the hilarity tenfold. :rotfl

I was also Loling at the idea of Fett being ''further impeded'' by a pulled out chair as he pursued the mayor's aide around the counter. :lol
:lol :yess:

That kitchen will forever live in infamy, we had no idea when they climbed through that grate that we were just moments away from Boba Fett's character being redefined yet again, lol. Please Hot Toys take a break from Batman and give us a Jabba's Kitchen environment and all three of these very important droids instead. :lol

Lets look at their resume shall we:

Fennec, assistant helper:

Kills all enemies under pressure
Saves Fett from being eaten by Sarlaac
Saves Slave 1 from being destroyed
Makes all the important decisions
Espionage master
Vehicle extraction master
Hacks doors
Puts up with retards

Fett, brains of the operation:

Pushes button repeatedly
Dreams of using Linkedln
Bullies cute mini robots
:lol :lol

The poor little droid was just literally doing its job and out of nowhere a crazy bald man appears and tries to murder him with a gaffi stick and then stops to have a horrifyingly personal moment with him as if Satan himself has come to claim him and only him, lol.

Last edited:
:lol :lol

The poor little droid was just literally doing its job and out of nowhere a crazy bald man appears and tries to murder him with a gaffi stick and then stops to have a horrifyingly personal moment with him as if Satan himself has come to claim him and only him, lol.
That poor little droid did the one thing we couldn't - turned off when he realised what Boba Fett had become. :lol

Back