The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. Jango got trampled in a comedic way just like Boba would. And he constantly outsourced his work to a 'woman'.

Like father, like son. Isn't that the endless Star Wars question after all?
Palpatine outsourced his work to Dooku who outsourced it to Jango who outsourced it to Zam who sent a droid that then sent some worms

Considering Palpatine was only a couple of doors down from Padme's room, he sure went over the top with the middle men.
The door was locked. Locked doors are a serious problem in SW. Obi Wan and Qui Gon had trouble with a door. Vader too in RO. The key master from the Matrix would easily be the most powerful person in the galaxy.

While The Mandalorian was far from perfect, it now looks like a masterwork compared to the absolute mess this show is. Even Boba Fett himself seems like a different guy when you compare him in the two series.

Who wants to watch a series about an infamous "ruthless bounty hunter" who now wants to become an underworld crime lord, on a planet known for "scum and villainy", when that same "ruthless bounty hunter" is really a dim-witted, incompetent bumbler who loves puppies, wants to clean up the streets and help wayward teens get their lives back on track?

It's like what Boba Fett really wants to do is run a grass roots campaign for Mos Espa City Counsellor. This show is so mind-boggling. Every episode is chock full of "what the hell were they thinking" moments, that all I could do was shake my head. This is what they chose to do with Boba Fett after 40 years?

Boba's goofy death in ROTJ makes more sense with this version of Boba. I'm pretty sure his one and only good showing in Empire was a complete fluke, and he actually lucked out by catching the Falcon. I'm even thinking Vader's threat about "no disintegrations" was because Boba Fett had a reputation, not for being a cool badass, but because he'd bungled bounties for Vader before and accidentally killed his quarry.

Last edited:
Considering Palpatine was only a couple of doors down from Padme's room, he sure went over the top with the middle men.
The dude was a Sith Lord - he could have just Force-choked her to death from that distance and no one would have been the wiser lol. Or did Obi-wan paint a special Jedi sigil on the door to ward off Dark Force power? :wink1:

Best thread ever!

I really mean it.

Bonkers lol
Just when I thought that they had nowhere to go after candy colored Vespa gang they go and give us a bald Boba Fett dressed like Friar Tuck crashing around a kitchen while chasing a little rabbit droid. Then out of every single character that has ever existed in Star Wars he chooses *that droid* to menacingly declare his own name to. Holy crap I cannot stop laughing, what oh what can possibly be next. :lol

Oh and EV-9D9 still has a day job at Jabba's Palace and only moonlights at the Mos Eisley cantina? WTF?

I can't help but be curious as to what the current generation of kids thinks about this current Fett so I decided to take an informal poll with my son (age 12.) I casually asked him a few questions just to see what he'd say:

I was curious so I did the same thing with my eight year old who loves any and all SW:

1. Do you like Boba Fett? Do you think he's cool?
He’s ok. I guess.

2. What do you like about him?

Not sure.

3. Who do you like better, Jango or Boba?

Probably like them the same, they are basically the same.

4. If Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Din Djarin, and Cad Bane were all in their prime and facing off against each other in a cemetery like at the end of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly who do you think would go down first? Who would be the last man standing?

Cad Bane because he doesn’t have armour.

5. If all four bounty hunters were hunting you who'd you be the most worried about?

Mando he seems to be the best at his job.

6. If you had to pick one of the four bounty hunters to keep you alive who'd you choose?

Mando he seems to be the best at his job.

7. Who do you think would do the best against a squad of Stormtroopers?

Mando. Whistling birds dad.

8. If you were a SW character and had to hire a bounty hunter to go get someone who would be your first choice?

Mando.

8. Who do you think looks the coolest?

Cad Bane with his hat.

Lol, I’m not really surprised by his responses. He’s enjoying BoBF but clearly prefers Mando.

Back