The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think Crimson Dawn will end up being behind all of this, and the Hutts already know this. They don't want to mess with them, so they're willing to walk (well ... get their fat asses carried) away.

Also, how/why the hell is Fennec downing wine and turkey legs when we know for a fact she NO LONGER HAS A STOMACH??
I’ve been wondering/saying this for a while. Her cybernetic stomach and abdominal muscles make no sense! She can’t drink spotchka if her entire torso is inorganic. So that leaves the possibility that her cybernetic parts are superficial but couldn’t surgeons just repair the muscles? I haven’t uncovered a satisfying or plausible reason/justification yet.

It was the Tusken kid all along!
Wait until he takes off his mask!

OC6oMqU.jpg

I didn't watch Bad Batch, so I'm still oblivious to the full context of the Rancor there. But it's Filoni, so that makes sense.

But Khev, I think you're now setting yourself up for disappointment of a different kind with how much you're embracing the unintended hilarity. You're hoping for a continuation of this level of absurdity, but it's just not possible. This last episode can't be matched, much less topped. Just try to imagine your reaction if only one month ago I had told you that *one* single episode would give you Boba Fett in all of the following scenarios:

• Getting tossed around in his underwear until he's saved by a cyperpunk gang of teenage Vespa riders.
  • Taking the time to put on a bath robe (not armor) while the rampaging Wookiee is continuing the fight in the very next room.
  • Having cuddle time with a depressed rancor.
  • Being stumped without recourse by a door being locked.
  • Letting a Wookiee assassin go free and telling him "no hard feelings."
  • Making a pun by accident and apologizing to the guy in case his feelings were hurt.
  • Using his jetpack for the first and only time to chase down a fleeing target... and only arriving after Vespa teens had done his job for him.
  • Recruiting a Vespa-riding gang of cyberpunk teens to work for him, based on no qualifications whatsoever, and then getting his ass saved by them as his new elite squad of bodygaurds.

What absurdities can there possibly be left to further reduce this character? Have him literally crapping himself? A tearful scene about his erectile dysfunction?
I literally laughed out loud at your very first bullet point then immediately did again at the second. :rotfl

Okay yes on paper I don't know how this one single episode can *ever* be topped. It truly is legendary. But...if anyone can get close it will be RR himself. So I'm holding out hope that the finale somehow gives us unparalled zaniness. I'm not sure what that can even look like at this point but I'm sure he can make it happen with a loving Rancor calf that is used as a mount, lol. Maybe he'll capitalize on the Tuskens newly acquired speeder bike skills by having them commandeer a couple of the Vespas for the epic finale against the mayor's office clerks and 12 pykes, I don't know but I absolutely cannot wait to see, lol.

I literally laughed out loud at your very first bullet point then immediately did again at the second. :rotfl

Okay yes on paper I don't know how this one single episode can *ever* be topped. It truly is legendary. But...if anyone can get close it will be RR himself. So I'm holding out hope that the finale somehow gives us unparalled zaniness. I'm not sure what that can even look like at this point but I'm sure he can make it happen with a loving Rancor calf that is used as a mount, lol. Maybe he'll combine the Tuskens newly acquired speeder bike skills by having them commandeer a couple of the Vespas, I don't know but I absolutely cannot wait to see, lol.

Boba riding that Rancor is a recipe for disaster.

I’ve been wondering/saying this for a while. Her cybernetic stomach and abdominal muscles make no sense! She can’t drink spotchka if her entire torso is inorganic. So that leaves the possibility that her cybernetic parts are superficial but couldn’t surgeons just repair the muscles? I haven’t uncovered a satisfying or plausible reason/justification yet.
I'm going with not only muscle damage but disintegration - i.e., enough of her abdominal muscles were destroyed that "repairing them" was not possible. Akin to Luke needing his hand replaced because his actual hand wasn't available to be stitched back on.

Looks like we have another Baby Yoda situation where Hasbro and Hot Toys completely dropped the ball on having Vespa Gang figures available for purchase at the height of demand...
Typical HT - they're probably too busy designing those lame-ass Spider-men and associated villains. They have no clue what pop culture's "hot toys" truly are!

It would have been cool if when Fett approached the Vespa gang the kids all started snapping their fingers in unison. You see Fett arguing with them from behind and then he just stops. Fennec is all "Fett, FETT!" And then he turns around and...has his own cybernetic eye! :panic:

And then they all start dancing as he sings:

'Cause this is Water, Water right!
There ain't no second chance against the rancor with the covered eyes, girl...
Water! Water right!
I'm fighting in my undies against a killer, thriller tonight!

Little Timmy Sandstorm -- now master of evil against "the Man who was not there".

Clearly the Chief's wife survived since she was not shown at the slaughter.

Who she's joined up with or where she's being held is for another episode.
Or they'll never mention her again and move onto the Thumb men villain knockoffs from Spy Kids 3!

How disappointed are we going to be if next weeks episode is actually good?

But but we wanted the teeny vespa gang to do another snail speed chase destroying priceless Lucasfilm archive pieces! We wanted Fennec to be in the background looking bored while Machete and Booba are Rancor Whispering!

How disappointed are we going to be if next weeks episode is actually good?

But but we wanted the teeny vespa gang to do another snail speed chase destroying priceless Lucasfilm archive pieces! We wanted Fennec to be in the background looking bored while Machete and Booba are Rancor Whispering!

We wont be dissappointed if its good. We will cautiously enjoy, at least some of us will.

Over all will hang the looming disappointment that that idiot is directing the final episode of the season. In one fell swoop that will destroy any good done in this series.

I cant believe we are three ep out of seven and only now is Fett thinking, You know, i better start doing something about everyone ignoring me. ONLY NOW DOES HE THINK THIS. WTAF

It was. What's the general consensus on here about Solo? I thought it was OK to be honest.
I thought it was just okay. Which is a glowing endorsement of SW content these days.

I just have 3 gripes:
-How he got the name Solo
-Gender Studies Droid (it was cool looking though)
-All of the Kessel mines stuff

Anyone else find themselves casually humming the theme tune? I like it. :chase
I prefer the music they gave him in the Mandolorian. This YouTube even added the ESB parts into it. This is Fett's theme in my head canon. Love it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I prefer the music they gave him in the Mandolorian. This YouTube even added the ESB parts into it. This is Fett's theme in my head canon. Love it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That does sound good. Very sinister.

Back