The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully he and Fennec will have porcelain patterned releases to complement this guy so we can complete our (tea) sets. :D

View attachment 540043

:chase

It's shocking that thing was ever even considered by more than one person who was clearly insane. But it had to be Howard that wanted it right? Anybody else would have been laughed out of the boardroom. Imagine pitching that idea with a straight face.

Oh wow he really did lose weight!

8977AD3B-E3CE-4961-AC41-982FABE3AD5E.jpeg

It's shocking that thing was ever even considered by more than one person who was clearly insane. But it had to be Howard that wanted it right? Anybody else would have been laughed out of the boardroom. Imagine pitching that idea with a straight face.
It goes well with his outdated dishes.

Still nothing on this. They might as well wait till their D+ celebration on Nov. 12 where it does state they will have a look at the past and present (I assume future) look at Boba Fett.

If the quality is simply not there in the new series, I love that S2 Mando gave such definitive endings to the characters. I won't feel the need to buy Boba in his 5 or 6 different armors if I don't watch.....

But we all know I'm gonna watch and I'm gonna NEEEEED all those outfits. But for real, we he walking off his......starship......with the clean armor and the black tunic under, I audibly gasped like a little girl. I love love love that look. Don't see how it can be topped.

If the quality is simply not there in the new series, I love that S2 Mando gave such definitive endings to the characters. I won't feel the need to buy Boba in his 5 or 6 different armors if I don't watch.....

But we all know I'm gonna watch and I'm gonna NEEEEED all those outfits. But for real, we he walking off his......starship......with the clean armor and the black tunic under, I audibly gasped like a little girl. I love love love that look. Don't see how it can be topped.
Yeah, that clean repaint with the black under garments is one of my all-time favorite Fett looks. It looks like they'll stay with the black but maybe a more traditional flight suit and we'll probably see some sort of new damage occur, maybe even a new dent on the helmet or two. They have to know that this is their Iron man from a toy perspective...

Since 1980 all Star Wars films and series have been practically glorified adverts for merchandise.

Lucas understood this early on.

The Empire Strikes Back introduced a new environment (an ice planet), so there were new troopers to match.

Return of the Jedi brought the forest world and it's associated new trooper.

There's always new variations of troopers, new character outfits, new vehicles and so on. Rogue One took it to the extreme: palm trees and coast = Shoretroopers! (In The Mandalorian it just required the existence of palm trees for them to turn up!)

The Mandalorian was a brilliant series of adverts though. :lol

There's always new variations of troopers, new character outfits, new vehicles and so on. Rogue One took it to the extreme: palm trees and coast = Shoretroopers! (In The Mandalorian it just required the existence of palm trees for them to turn up!)
Standard troops of course just aren't trained for ankle deep water conditions.

Back