The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just confirmed what we all thought it would be. "Book of.." pretty much alluded to it, but not confirmed till now.

It makes sense to show flashbacks here considering how little of Fett we saw in the OT despite his popularity. This show is going to be a slam dunk hit and wildly popular with fans, you would have to be as stupid as Kathleen Kennedy to make it fail.

Simon Pegg voiced Dengar on Clone Wars...will we see him play Dengar on the screen as well?

“See you next Wednesday” stuff....

So is this about Boba Fat? Or a tale he tells about younger Boba False?

Going over pics of ESB Dengar I couldn't help but think that Mickey Rourke would make an awesome choice to play the bounty hunter in BOBF. Not only does he look very similar but he has already appeared in films directed by both Favreau and Rodriguez.

View attachment 527963View attachment 527964
As I said in the BOBF figure thread I think current day Mickey Rourke would be perfect as Dengar.

While not my first choice, just be prepared for that possibility that Pegg will be Dengar. I don't think Favreau has changed anything from TCW yet has he? I guess Ahsoka isn't the voice actor from TCW. But TCW actor isn't an established movie actor like Rosario.

(I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't realize Dengar was in Jabba's palace in ROTJ til the widescreen editions became more prevalent on home video.)

Plus I always associated him with at enormous backpack the Kenner figure had, and he didn't have it in ROTJ.

9923EA81-A3C9-44C9-B6C2-01B2E5F828CF.jpeg

Spider-Man No Way Home the 17th, Witcher S2 20th, Matrix Resurrections 22nd then Book of Boba Fett Dec 29. Merry Christmas indeed!

"The Book of Boba Fett, a thrilling Star Wars adventure, finds legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and mercenary Fennec Shand navigating the galaxy’s underworld when they return to the sands of Tatooine to stake their claim on the territory once ruled by Jabba the Hutt and his crime syndicate," the official description reads on StarWars.com.

So all on Tatooine?

Last edited:
Back