The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Krrsantan from the comics is set to appear in "Mando Season 3" apparently, which now appears to be a separete show, so that could be the Wookiee.

Were people thinking Book of Boba was a Mando S3? I seen Favreau mentioning S3 is happening after BoBF.

Never heard of this wookie. I did see some rumors going around that Mando S3 was going to have wookies, so it is a sad fact that we could get another wookie besides a new Chewie. Can only imagine the onslaught we are about to face with BoBF and Mando S3 incoming. S2 is not even used up yet!

Were people thinking Book of Boba was a Mando S3? I seen Favreau mentioning S3 is happening after BoBF.

Never heard of this wookie. I did see some rumors going around that Mando S3 was going to have wookies, so it is a sad fact that we could get another wookie besides a new Chewie. Can only imagine the onslaught we are about to face with BoBF and Mando S3 incoming. S2 is not even used up yet!

Buccaneer has already been said to be the codename for Mando S3, although it says Buccaneer Season 1, so its safe to assume it will no longer be ?The Mandalorian?, but continue the same story.

You don't change the name of a show halfway through.

Insiders already said that the next season of Mando was under the working title of Buccaneer though.

I dont see why they would label it as season 1 if it wasnt a new show and in fact a true season 3.

It clearly looks to be Din on the sticker so who knows :dunno

Insiders already said that the next season of Mando was under the working title of Buccaneer though.

I dont see why they would label it as season 1 if it wasnt a new show and in fact a true season 3.

It clearly looks to be Din on the sticker so who knows :dunno

Insiders, huh?

Return of the Jedi was known as Blue Harvest to hide filming on location. I imagine Buccaneer is the code name for the show while filming. As to Season 1... well, if they put Season 3 that would be a giveaway to lurkers like the group here.

Well I imagine production is happening now so I doubt they would be making anything for Mando S3 yet.

No offense, but you gotta be dumb to think they would change the title of The Mandalorian to Buccaneer.

I could see them adding on a sub-title like The Mandalorian Season 3: Rising Force or something dumb like that.

No offense, but you gotta be dumb to think they would change the title of The Mandalorian to Buccaneer.

I could see them adding on a sub-title like The Mandalorian Season 3: Rising Force or something dumb like that.

They're not changing it to "Buccaneer", it's a working title, but it's listed as "Season 1", implying that it's a new show.

Maybe that's an old badge from when they made season 1?

Or maybe the whole thing's fake?

Capture.JPG

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.co...rite-films/?cmp=TWRT_Edit_FFF_TemueraMorrison
Morrison: Well, we can’t say too much, but we’re going to see his past and where he’s been since The Empire Strikes Back. Somebody pointed out he’s been kind of stuck in this one place, and now’s the time to actually go back in time and check out his journey and find out more about him.

This opens the door to lots of possibilities for classic characters to return, raising the chance of Hot Toys making figures.

Back