The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Help Support Collector Freaks:

darth dennis

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Little Timmy Sandstorm -- now master of evil against "the Man who was not there".

Clearly the Chief's wife survived since she was not shown at the slaughter.

Who she's joined up with or where she's being held is for another episode.
Or they'll never mention her again and move onto the Thumb men villain knockoffs from Spy Kids 3!

choombaz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
How disappointed are we going to be if next weeks episode is actually good?

But but we wanted the teeny vespa gang to do another snail speed chase destroying priceless Lucasfilm archive pieces! We wanted Fennec to be in the background looking bored while Machete and Booba are Rancor Whispering!

punisher1974

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Reaction score
Wait until he takes off his mask!

OC6oMqU.jpg
Wait did Road Warrior steal that from Dune? :rotfl

Ramatuelle

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

But but we wanted the teeny vespa gang to do another snail speed chase destroying priceless Lucasfilm archive pieces! We wanted Fennec to be in the background looking bored while Machete and Booba are Rancor Whispering!

We wont be dissappointed if its good. We will cautiously enjoy, at least some of us will.

Over all will hang the looming disappointment that that idiot is directing the final episode of the season. In one fell swoop that will destroy any good done in this series.

I cant believe we are three ep out of seven and only now is Fett thinking, You know, i better start doing something about everyone ignoring me. ONLY NOW DOES HE THINK THIS. WTAF

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
It was. What's the general consensus on here about Solo? I thought it was OK to be honest.
I thought it was just okay. Which is a glowing endorsement of SW content these days.

I just have 3 gripes:
-How he got the name Solo
-Gender Studies Droid (it was cool looking though)
-All of the Kessel mines stuff

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Anyone else find themselves casually humming the theme tune? I like it. :chase
I prefer the music they gave him in the Mandolorian. This YouTube even added the ESB parts into it. This is Fett's theme in my head canon. Love it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

greygoose

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
I prefer the music they gave him in the Mandolorian. This YouTube even added the ESB parts into it. This is Fett's theme in my head canon. Love it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That does sound good. Very sinister.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
The only way I could see this show somehow becoming "good" midseason after what they've already established would be if they just used the fact that Fett is supposedly a clone to say that for some reason the "real" Boba that we saw kicking ass on Tython was off doing other things while this derpy "Bad Batcher" somehow got similar armor and tried to rule with respect while he was away. I guess he'd have to be a clone of a clone to somehow retain memories of the Sarlacc, lol. Since I think it's pretty safe to say that that ain't happenin' just grab your popcorn and enjoy the ride!

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Its funny how we all key in on different aspects depending on the era of SW that is our favorite. I mentioned earlier that I watch this show with my son who is turning 12 this week and his number one criticism of the show so far has been that he wishes they'd show more of Kamino and that he thinks they screwed up the look of the Pykes (which he thought were much cooler with their glowing eyes and much larger heads in the cartoon.)

2cd2d1210d90a82f6fe518e5d65b4243.png

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
I'm so glad this thread exists. I've been a fan since 1977, and so has my best buddy of over 30 years. We used to fantasise about what a new SW movie would be like. Flash forward, and (nearly) all ne SW is terrible. My buddy loves the Prequels, and thinks every piece of new SW is "okay for what is."

Whenever I have a meltdown over how nobody seems to understand SW (not even GL apparently), he just doesn't get what I'm talking about.

If it wasn't for you guys I'd be alone pacing back and forth, shaking my fists at the sky. Now I do the same thing, but I stop sometimes to refresh this thread and laugh out loud.

This thread is more fun than watching new SW.

Captain Jack Sparrow

Freaked Out
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
But the problem IS that they don't fit Star Wars.

The post he responded to with the PT vehicles shows just how trashy the bike designs are.

Specifically it's things like the handlebars and mirrors. They clash with the Star Wars aesthetic (inb4 "and that's a good thing").

The girl even has a leather vest with freaking zippers and studs.

I wouldn't guess they were from Star Wars if you showed me them on their own.
I’m really glad you pointed that out, because zippers specifically go against the costume design ethos of Star Wars. It’s wild that got approved.

choombaz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Its funny how we all key in on different aspects depending on the era of SW that is our favorite. I mentioned earlier that I watch this show with my son who is turning 12 this week and his number one criticism of the show so far has been that he wishes they'd show more of Kamino and that he thinks they screwed up the look of the Pykes (which he thought were much cooler their glowing eyes and much larger heads in the cartoon.)

2cd2d1210d90a82f6fe518e5d65b4243.png
I’m with your son, every time they show Kamino I get bloody excited but every time it’s a brutal tease.

Vortex

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
After watching Solo again, a movie I really like - they had a great Boba Fett, Hutt, Darth Maul - Crimson Dawn - arc set up great. Shame we will never see it.