The Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein Bronze Bust who has them? sound off!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I originally ordered the piece, I spoke several times with Greg Anzalone on the phone. The pieces were made to order, and by that I mean once you placed an order then the bust was poured. The edition size was set but Greg told me they had only done around 15 or so pieces, probably due to the huge cost back then. I'm sure that they never made the entire run of these....Larry

knewby said:
When I originally ordered the piece, I spoke several times with Greg Anzalone on the phone. The pieces were made to order, and by that I mean once you placed an order then the bust was poured. The edition size was set but Greg told me they had only done around 15 or so pieces, probably due to the huge cost back then. I'm sure that they never made the entire run of these....Larry

If that is the case, Could Sideshow make me one to order? Sideshow, I will gladly pay for it. :D

The Monster said:
If that is the case, Could Sideshow make me one to order? Sideshow, I will gladly pay for it. :D

If Sideshow did not make the complete run, they may still make the rest of the busts without braking the limited edition rule.

But I doubt they will...

The Monster said:
:confused: Wait you are all saying 15, However the adds & this bust state 50 were produced where are the other 35?:confused: If their are only 15 that makes the edition size a lie. :rolleyes:
All the edition size means is they can't make more than 50. I think MR did this as well with some of their early lightsabers. I think the first Vader saber has an es of 7500 but not that many were made.

Bannister said:
All the edition size means is they can't make more than 50. I think MR did this as well with some of their early lightsabers. I think the first Vader saber has an es of 7500 but not that many were made.

Even so, Why not make the other 35?:confused: People WOULD buy them!

The Monster said:
Even so, Why not make the other 35?:confused: People WOULD buy them!
But then they wouldn't. It might be too costly now to produce them.

Bannister said:
But then they wouldn't. It might be too costly now to produce them.

Too costly? Yeah right! Everyone buys from Sideshow, They are the best their is!;) Too make the rest of the Bernie Wrightson Bronze busts would not brake the company, Trust me!:D

Back