The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and adam west says lol
bon-voyage-pussy_o_884953.gif

More proof that Zack Snyder is a teenage boy trapped in an adult man's body.. :lol

He will do and say anything to stay relevant and in the public today.

Personally, I don't give 2 ***** what he thinks. Especially after he single handedly ruined the DCEU with his super dark vision.. He's still stuck in the late 80's when Dark Heroes were "edgy"... :slap

Whedon must be like WTF Snyder can post XXX cartoon with Batman yet Gal complained about me putting gay Flash on her chest lol

Last edited:
There are no brakes on the Snyder train now. He is force to be reckoned with now.

Which is a bigger deal for some of you hard-core fans…

Keaton Batman in costume again, with modern cgi of course.

OR…

Raimi Spiderman characters in costume again.

I’ll start with my choice.

Raimi Spiderman 1 and 2 might be better than 89/Returns BUT I am going with Keaton being a bigger deal for me for numerous reasons.

1. 89 gave me incredible memories (Returns not so great memories though)

2. Keaton never had the benefits of cgi.

3. 89 batmobile I mean c’mon now that is a part of his character.

4. Keaton Batman never got a trilogy to flesh out his character more along with his villains and while Spiderman 3 was ultimately a disappointment at least Tobey and company got the opportunity to do a 3rd.

5. Will he or won’t he say I’m Batman.

6. Will 89 Gotham be shown.

6. Will Nicholson be involved!

With all that being said of course i’m still super excited for Spiderman 3 but Keaton is a bigger deal for me.

How about you and why.

Last edited:
Keaton all the way... although I feel like he's doing the Indy 5 thing. Up until now, he was cool for NOT revisiting his past glory. But they all crack at some point.

Only Mel has managed to stay away from Mad Max. Yet ironically, today's he's more Max-like then ever. :lol

Keaton all the way... although I feel like he's doing the Indy 5 thing. Up until now, he was cool for NOT revisiting his past glory. But they all crack at some point.

Only Mel has managed to stay away from Mad Max. Yet ironically, today's he's more Max-like then ever. :lol
Hmm I will have to disagree to a certain point regarding not visiting his past glory because he’s kind of made it his thing all these past years going around saying “I’m Batman” at commencement speeches, SNL or on certain interviews.

I know it’s not the same but you get my drift he’s still connected and he still proclaims his Batman to be better than Nolan’s version.

Gibson knows that Fury Road sucks lol

Yeah but getting your old man legs into the suit -- with extra padding -- and your fat tummy behind the belt -- with a corset -- is something else.

Fortunately, there's a lot of comic books about aged Batman... so he may not look as ridiculous as Indiana Jones. Hopefully.

If he does "Let's get crazy" and pops his manic eyes and half-open mouth, I will bash him.

Yeah but getting your old man legs into the suit -- with extra padding -- and your fat tummy behind the belt -- with a corset -- is something else.

Fortunately, there's a lot of comic books about aged Batman... so he may not look as ridiculous as Indiana Jones. Hopefully.

If he does "Let's get crazy" and pops his manic eyes and half-open mouth, I will bash him.
You will be like…

637018EA-3F38-49B9-B962-E0B6C039E086.jpeg

Which is a bigger deal for some of you hard-core fans…

Keaton Batman in costume again, with modern cgi of course.

OR…

Raimi Spiderman characters in costume again.

I’ll start with my choice.

Raimi Spiderman 1 and 2 might be better than 89/Returns BUT I am going with Keaton being a bigger deal for me for numerous reasons.

1. 89 gave me incredible memories (Returns not so great memories though)

2. Keaton never had the benefits of cgi.

3. 89 batmobile I mean c’mon now that is a part of his character.

4. Keaton Batman never got a trilogy to flesh out his character more along with his villains and while Spiderman 3 was ultimately a disappointment at least Tobey and company got the opportunity to do a 3rd.

5. Will he or won’t he say I’m Batman.

6. Will 89 Gotham be shown.

6. Will Nicholson be involved!

With all that being said of course i’m still super excited for Spiderman 3 but Keaton is a bigger deal for me.

How about you and why.
Keaton. I never thought I'd see him play Batman again. It'd be cool if there's a Nicholson Joker reference in the film, like his costume or photo in the Bat cave. Batman is known for collecting trophies. I hope the 89 Batmobile and classic costume are used in the film. Maybe he'll have an additional modern batsuit and car. 🤯

So yeah, Keaton and it's not close, but I think the MCU films will be better and have a better payoff. They're also bringing back the villains. 🤔

Back