The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys is delighted to announce the newly acquired license from DC Extended Universe, including the highly anticipated #TheBatman, #TheFlash, and Black Adam with a series of awesome collectibles that will be unveiled soon.
14c.jpg

My prediction

Keaton Bats
Two Flash figures
Super Girl (maybe)

Black Adam
Dr Fate

Pat Bat
Catwoman
Riddler (maybe)

And a bunch of cosbabies and ****
I'm not so sure about Catwoman & Riddler. I'd say Batman will get multiple R-Pats. Black Adam, yeah, beyond Adam and maybe Fate, I don't think anything else has any chances. An Isis could be interesting though...

Sarah-Shahi-sexy-look-gif.gif

As for Flash, that's more or less what I'd expect, unless there's some hidden villain in the flick or something. Poor Shazam got nothing again.

I'm not so sure about Catwoman & Riddler. I'd say Batman will get multiple R-Pats. Black Adam, yeah, beyond Adam and maybe Fate, I don't think anything else has any chances. An Isis could be interesting though...

Sarah-Shahi-sexy-look-gif.gif

As for Flash, that's more or less what I'd expect, unless there's some hidden villain in the flick or something. Poor Shazam got nothing again.

HT made Rises Catwoman, so I expect them to make this one too. Penguin, no chance. Although, it'd be hilarious if they made this Penguin and Catwoman instead of the Returns version that so many people wanted. :lol

HT made Rises Catwoman, so I expect them to make this one too. Penguin, no chance. Although, it'd be hilarious if they made this Penguin and Catwoman instead of the Returns version that so many people wanted. :lol
Eh, Rises was the last part of Nolan's trilogy. A massive critical and commercial success. It's not really fair to compare it with this flick. And silly as it was, that Catwoman look was more "toyetic". The thigh high boots, the goggles and the gadgets. This time around it's a chick in biker gear with a sock on her head. She's got more chances than Riddler I'd say, but I still think we'll get 2 Battinsons before anything else.

Eh, Rises was the last part of Nolan's trilogy. A massive critical and commercial success. It's not really fair to compare it with this flick. And silly as it was, that Catwoman look was more "toyetic". The thigh high boots, the goggles and the gadgets. This time around it's a chick in biker gear with a sock on her head. She's got more chances than Riddler I'd say, but I still think we'll get 2 Battinsons before anything else.
Two Battinsons? 😮

In BvS Superman flung Batman thru a building and Bat’s exposed jaw didn’t even have a scratch lol

I had a patient who fell off a motorcycle and his face hit the guardrail causing his jaw to break and rip in half.

So yeah they try to make Batman costume function all realistic but the exposed jaw is made of MCU rubber lol

Yuh huh.

That suit is just awful looking. Completely garbage tier. Looks like a kid went to a sporting gods store and bought some pads and spray painted them and he's walking the floor at Comic Con growling at everyone.

The car is even worse.

Penguin I can assume is a nod to Batman Forever, because he essentially looks like modern day Val Kilmer and that just makes me feel sad every time I see him.

Everything about this trailer looks like a fan film. Hell, I've seen better looking fan films than this.

It just boggles my mind that this probably costs $200 million and it looks as low rent as a CW show and it's just another rehash of all the other Batman movies we've seen over the decades.

The movies are supposed to get better, not worse.

Back