The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and there you have a perfect example of what us 'Brits' call irony.

You CAN discuss fellatio (even in the vernacular) and even sexual positions on this forum, but you can't show or discuss 1/6 custom pieces without getting banned.

I hereby dub thee: "SELECTOR FEEAKS"

Don't say mean things about Hasbro product either. :monkey3

Wrap it up boys. Looks like Batman doesn’t eat ***** as confirmed by DC. Guess you aren’t a hero if you eat the kitty
you sure about that lol
wqqw0hnfto571.jpg

I think it’s a simple matter of not every single thing that in the world requires overt sexuality.

I guess DC does not understand many of the DC fanbase is now comprised of 40-60 year old guys that have never actually been with a woman......

Holy crap they did. Didn’t they? They baffle me. I mean this isn’t a huge deal but you let Batman do some not so heroic stuff before. And banging a young girl who your best friends daughter is def worse than going down on someone lmao
Oh and the Titans promo for the show, "F*** Batman." I forgot about that one. Then dress the one black woman in the show like a prostitute. Maybe WB should release a list of can and can't do's.

Back