The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought of one, though he's a movie incarnation so doesn't count. Ledger Joker. Hobo turned mastermind. They did say Joker took some of the aspects of The Riddler in his development, but I think they meant the mystery man aspect; no tags, no prints, etc.

Wrap it up boys. Looks like Batman doesn’t eat ***** as confirmed by DC. Guess you aren’t a hero if you eat the kitty

"A perfect example of that is in this third season of Harley [when] we had a moment where Batman was going down on Catwoman," Halpern told Variety. "And DC was like, ‘You can’t do that. You absolutely cannot do that.’ They’re like, ‘Heroes don’t do that.’ So, we said, ‘Are you saying heroes are just selfish lovers?’ They were like, ‘No, it’s that we sell consumer toys for heroes. It’s hard to sell a toy if Batman is also going down on someone.’"

:LOL:

I

"A perfect example of that is in this third season of Harley [when] we had a moment where Batman was going down on Catwoman," Halpern told Variety. "And DC was like, ‘You can’t do that. You absolutely cannot do that.’ They’re like, ‘Heroes don’t do that.’ So, we said, ‘Are you saying heroes are just selfish lovers?’ They were like, ‘No, it’s that we sell consumer toys for heroes. It’s hard to sell a toy if Batman is also going down on someone.’"

I
Man, this stupid news has found it's way everywhere...

I don't think DC really meant Batman/any of the DC heroes wouldn't muff dive. I think they just came off as not being able to explain that they feel it is inappropriate to see Batman, or any DC hero character, going down on someone even if it's in a mature rated animated cartoon. These things are still watched & read by kids regardless of what it is rated. I don't believe they'd condone Catwoman going down on Batman either. Or Harley & Poison Ivy in a scene performing a 69 on each other.

Some things are just better left to the imagination... :lol

I'm pretty sure billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne has gone down on more chicks than everyone on this dolly forum combined.. :rotfl

Lol it’s the way they said it tho

“thats not what heroes do”
Like every hero swore an oath to serve and protect the innocent and not go down on chicks .

With great power comes great avoidance to not eat *****

It's like in the Sopranos when Junior told his woman not to let anyone know he goes down on her, cause it's a sign of weakness... :rotfl

And then when she let it slip, all hell broke loose.. :panic:

Last edited:
5dhgxc.jpg

I
1. I didn't know there was a Harley show.
2. I suppose it depends on the toy.

...and there you have a perfect example of what us 'Brits' call irony.

You CAN discuss fellatio (even in the vernacular) and even sexual positions on this forum, but you can't show or discuss 1/6 custom pieces without getting banned.

I hereby dub thee: "SELECTOR FEEAKS"

Yet they let that Killing Joke Batman bang a young Batwoman....
Holy crap they did. Didn’t they? They baffle me. I mean this isn’t a huge deal but you let Batman do some not so heroic stuff before. And banging a young girl who your best friends daughter is def worse than going down on someone lmao

O and also apparently in the timmverse he got barbs pregnant even after knowing she dated nightwing. Lol

Back