"The Batman (2022)" Statue Wish List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowGuardian

Super Freak
Reaction score
What are you looking for and from which companies?

I'm really hoping Queen Studios takes a crack at a 1/4 Pattinson Batman.

Prime 1 are showing their 1/3 Bat in full on Friday. Can't wait.

I'm really hoping Penguin gets made in high quality by someone. That design and character brought me back to why I loved his character back in the Returns/BTAS days.
tumblr_5f51d23cb699d3288f314501fa47cf5c_177d8188_540.gif

Last edited:
Prime 1 are showing their 1/3 Bat in full on Friday. Can't wait.

I'm really hoping Penguin gets made in high quality by someone. That design and character brought me back to why I loved his character back in the Returns/BTAS days.
View attachment 565823
Would definitely be nice to see Penguin get some more love; Devito's still hasn't seen too much merchandise 30 years later.

Honestly Collin Ferrell’s Penguin was such a highlight for me in this movie that it’s shocking to me that not many ppl seem to be talking about it, at least around here. I think he stole nearly every scene he was in.

Honestly Collin Ferrell’s Penguin was such a highlight for me in this movie that it’s shocking to me that not many ppl seem to be talking about it, at least around here. I think he stole nearly every scene he was in.
He was the best part of the movie for me. Was hilarious too. He was basically Tony Soprano with a messed up face lol.

What are you looking for and from which companies?

I'm really hoping Queen Studios takes a crack at a 1/4 Pattinson Batman.
I'm kinda hoping they don't, as I may have to order it

I already have 6 Queen pieces on order :eek: Which I know isn't a lot compared to some collectors but it's still a lot for me

1/4 is my scale though, aside from busts. Something the same as P1's would be great

JND is doing 1/4 scale statues too. Market is saturated now with everyone doing the same thing in the same scale.

jnd.jpg

I wonder what the chances are of one of these companies making a Kravitz Catwoman? Because I would take just about any statue or collectible someone wants to make of her (probably without the weird mask of course).

The-Batman-Catwoman-Zoe-Kravitz-mini-Cardboard-Cutout-buy-now-at-starstills__62611.1646320923.jpg

I prefer 1/4 too 1/3 just too big for my room 😂
Who’ll be the first to make 1/4 scale Sideshow? Hot Toys? Queen?

Hot Toys would likely reveal a 1/4 version probably this year or next year.

1/3 JND Batman will be announced next month, very excited to see it seeing as from their blog video and from the sounds of it they've been working on it for a long time. Although he didn't sound exactly enthused that this borderline has to be their next release (mandated by WB?).

Back