Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 5 - Shooting Jan 2014

Loved Terminator Salvation.......still looking forward to T5 with arnie..but it better not be another goodie T 800 protecting Connor or someone else that needs protection. No more T 5008 or whatever coming back to battle Arnold

null-20.jpg

"I need your bra, your girdle and your mobility scooter"

Please no Arnie as a T800 again. That ship has sailed!!

null-20.jpg

guess there won't be any nude T 800 scenes of him looking for a new set of leather pants...:rotfl

Loved Terminator Salvation.......still looking forward to T5 with arnie..but it better not be another goodie T 800 protecting Connor or someone else that needs protection. No more T 5008 or whatever coming back to battle Arnold

I bet that is exactly what it will be. Mainly due to all the TS haters. TS didn't do well so they went back and got Arnie just send him back through time blah,blah,blah.

null-20.jpg

:lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Seeing Arnie the Terminator role is just silly at this point but even besides that I don't see an interesting story to come about. Let it go.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

There were a ton of pics of Harrison Ford looking old before KotCS and when push came to shove, the man looked amazing. The problem isn't Arnie is old and doesn't look good. The problem is he's a robot and shouldn't age. And even if a-dev's suggestion that the robot doesn't age but the skin/muscles do, I agree with him that this shouldn't be done.

They could also say the same thing they did in t3,that cyberdine made the same model and look to try and get an emotional responce from john,they could say they made it look older so he would think its the same t800.

The franchise ended definitively with T2. Everything else is just cashgrabbing by the studio.

Everything is a cash grab....

Terminator Salvation was fun after the crap-fest of T3, but I'm not sure what else there is to tell about this particular universe.

Let me stand up for T3. While far from perfect the T-X was great and it had some of the best action scenes in the franchise. Had they cast John Conner better it would have been just fine.

T4 was also fine IMO and very enjoyable the first time I watched it.

T2 is IMO overrated by the masses. It is basically a remake of the original. I hate John Conner in this one. I don't care for Sarah in this one either. The T-1000 saves the film IMO but really for me there is nothing all that exciting, action scene wise in the film. It good but far from the best of the series. Had T2 had the action scene quality of T3 it would be close to the original.

However

The Original is THE TERMINATOR film that none of the sequels have come close to matching. Still by far one of the best sci fi/ horror films ever. Bad Arnie is the best Arnie :)

As far as a part five goes. Well if they made Jeff Bridges look young for Tron 2 I guess they could do it for Arnie also. If not then it's going to be an unintentionally funny Terminator film.

T2 is the best. I liked the story more not to mention the acting and effects blow away the original.

My biggest problem with T1,and I know I'll hear **** for this but whatever, is this guy.

An absolutely atrocious actor. I didn't believe he was a soldier from the future and I certainly didn't believe he was in love with Sarah Connor. Every time he opens his mouth it ejects me out of the movie at lightning speed. **** him.

The saving grace was the story and a badass Arnie killing people. I looks at T1 the same way I look at a horror movie.

T2 is the best. I liked the story more not to mention the acting and effects blow away the original.

My biggest problem with T1,and I know I'll hear **** for this but whatever, is this guy.

An absolutely atrocious actor. I didn't believe he was a soldier from the future and I certainly didn't believe he was in love with Sarah Connor. Every time he opens his mouth it ejects me out of the movie at lightning speed. **** him.

The saving grace was the story and a badass Arnie killing people. I looks at T1 the same way I look at a horror movie.

**** you, you ****ing piece of ****!! What the **** is wrong with you I hope you choke on a giant **** you ****ing jerk ****. **** off you ****ing **** face..

;)

Is that enough crap for you ;)

I love MB! But I can admit he is not the best of actors but I thought he was good in this one. Surprised you can't get past him but you have no issues with Edward Furlong.. Or even Linda Hamilton in T2.... Some major overacting in that one.

Haha, yep. Didn't think it was possible to feel that way about those aspects of the first and second movies (loved Michael Biehn in T1 :mad:). :lol

Personally, I found T3 barely watchable and while I was excited for Salvation, it was just sooo boring. Just killed the entire idea of ever wanting to revisit that world again, for me. This T5, though... not looking good and not because of Arnie's age. Like others have said, the story's just played out.

Haha, yep. Didn't think it was possible to feel that way about those aspects of the first and second movies (loved Michael Biehn in T1 :mad:). :lol

Personally, I found T3 barely watchable and while I was excited for Salvation, it was just sooo boring. Just killed the entire idea of ever wanting to revisit that world again, for me. This T5, though... not looking good and not because of Arnie's age. Like others have said, the story's just played out.

You thought T4 was boring?? Hmm. It's been awhile since I watched it. It does drag on a bit. But there are some classic scenes in it and I love the actor they got to play young Kyle.

I could really enjoy T3 much more if someone besides that Monkey faced kid was playing Conner. I can't stand him. Otherwise I find that film to be such an easy watch. It's by far the "dumbest" plot wise of the series.. But man I love some of them action scenes. I also liked how this was the first one that made note of how much these Terminators must weigh.

Back