Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
99ea5826eed743faecd458afa2b6d2fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now he only needs is a cigarette!

I just saw a video where the jaw was opened, I didn't know that was possible!

Anyway, anybody still interested in the eye ring attachment? I might know an awesome guy who might be willing to do it, BUT one of us might need to lend the head for measurements.

Been thinking about trying to get one of these, but keep coming back to might as well just wait and see what p1 does.

I just saw a video where the jaw was opened, I didn't know that was possible!

Anyway, anybody still interested in the eye ring attachment? I might know an awesome guy who might be willing to do it, BUT one of us might need to lend the head for measurements.

The jaw does not open. It may have been modified.

I mean they are making a "Terminator" in general, so I hope they do. But nothing confirmed from them about a bust specifically.

I just realized the jaw on my terminator is articulated.
How did I miss this? Sideshow never mentioned it and I'm not sure I've read about it before.
Open all the way looks silly like a smile....
20180129_235442.jpg
20180129_235416.jpg
20180129_213434.jpg

Attachments

• 20180129_212607.jpg
    20180129_212607.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 235
  • 20180129_213503.jpg
    20180129_213503.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 249
Yours looks customized. Are you the 1st owner? The teeth looks different in color...
I got it new and repainted the teeth, they were too white for my taste.

Did you know the jaw opened in this?

I did the same with my Combat Vet Endoskull, I cleaned most the weathering off leaving just a bit and then weathered the teeth and made a custom plaque.
20180130_193102.jpg
He looks more menacing with his mouth closed.
20180130_192953.jpg

I like it with the mouth open. He looks like he's telling the other endoskeletons "Hey! Hey, guys! Gonna be a great day for killing humans, huh? Yep! A great day!" :lol :lol

I like it with the mouth open. He looks like he's telling the other endoskeletons "Hey! Hey, guys! Gonna be a great day for killing humans, huh? Yep! A great day!" :lol :lol

Ha! I guess I didn't go far enough back. It's strange SS never mentioned it.

Y'know guys, Sideshow has enough problems on it's plate with their QC to advertise it. I mean, what do you say? "Hey kids! Fancy an Endoskull with movable jaw that when combined with the inaccurate wide-eyed lenses, would make your friends howl in laughter with its' ridiculously dorky expression and not strike any terror whatsoever despite the intention of the 1984 source material? Then pre-order now!".

Y'know guys, Sideshow has enough problems on it's plate with their QC to advertise it. I mean, what do you say? "Hey kids! Fancy an Endoskull with movable jaw that when combined with the inaccurate wide-eyed lenses, would make your friends howl in laughter with its' ridiculously dorky expression and not strike any terror whatsoever despite the intention of the 1984 source material? Then pre-order now!".

:lol :lol

I got it new and repainted the teeth, they were too white for my taste.

Did you know the jaw opened in this?

I did the same with my Combat Vet Endoskull, I cleaned most the weathering off leaving just a bit and then weathered the teeth and made a custom plaque.
View attachment 390578
He looks more menacing with his mouth closed.
View attachment 390579

What paint did you use to weather the teeth? They look great.

Back