Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I see there backordered. I read a few dozen pages of this thread , and was wondering what the general consensus is on this piece ? I see there's complaints on the eyes and other inaccuracies, but for the most part I think it looks pretty cool . Much better teeth right, then that simular bust made in China?

Guys I see there backordered. I read a few dozen pages of this thread , and was wondering what the general consensus is on this piece ? I see there's complaints on the eyes and other inaccuracies, but for the most part I think it looks pretty cool . Much better teeth right, then that simular bust made in China?

While I can't speak for everyone nor do I could compare it to the Chinese bust, I was pretty darn happy with this. The worst offender is the eyes but in person it's not that bad. I did tried to get the SS Combat Bust but choose this instead as it has more presence.

I guess the best thing about this bust is the sheer presence- everyone's gonna notice it and if you think that quality outweighs the ever so slightly wide-eyed look, then go for it.

I agree about the presence.
Bang for the buck, this piece delivers the wow factor.

Yes, there are several accuracy issues and I had to paint the teeth because they are too clean for my taste.

I think the paint finish is great as well.

Thanks guys . I guess my only option is to preorder right now . I want to build a corner cabinet in my gym to show it off . Put plexi in front of it and highlight it with some leds . Would make for a nice conversation piece.

Sure prefer the chrome look :(

Just thought of something . Why is the paint suppose to make this piece look battle damaged (at least I think that's what there trying to portray) when it looks like a terminator in the building stage at a plant ?

Just thought of something . Why is the paint suppose to make this piece look battle damaged (at least I think that's what there trying to portray) when it looks like a terminator in the building stage at a plant ?

It's intended to be the T-800 after it gets blown up by Reese in the tanker, and there are burn marks all over the bust. That's primarily the reason I choose this bust as well, since it's my favorite Endo moment. The base is probably incidental.

Yes, what Jameson said.
To me, the fire emergence endo from T1 will always be THE endo.
Maybe you can imagine it was a burnt and blown up terminator picked out of the battle field and put back on the assembly line for a rebuild. Then the base works.

I don't know how these open editions work.
I'm glad I got mine when I did. I see ebay prices creeping up, but if you can wait for the next run I would.

Maybe if you contact SS they can tell you when the next batch is.

I have had alot of use from the head turn, it opens up alot of display options.

Well I just about pre ordered one last night . I'm not concerned with the price , but after reading threw the thread again I found the red part of the eyes were to big for my liking as mentioned . And not sure about the teeth yet either . I have the HGC bust and have to say they set the standard .

I'm thinking maybe wait for a few years , and maybe some company will get there act together and build a better one . Preferably with a chrome finish while there at it.
Just how difficult is it to get things right ? :(

Hey guys , just received mine from SS, and it appears to be someone's return. My main concern are these deep scratches. SS claims these are normal, Being that it represents a damaged Terminator, and that you can see them on their product page, however I cannot. Can anyone tell me if these deep scratches are on their bust? IMG_6446.jpgIMG_6443.jpg.

Hey guys , just received mine from SS, and it appears to be someone's return. My main concern are these deep scratches. SS claims these are normal, Being that it represents a damaged Terminator, and that you can see them on their product page, however I cannot. Can anyone tell me if these deep scratches are on their bust?View attachment 328178View attachment 328179.

Where abouts are they and I'll look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where abouts are they and I'll look

First set of scratches are on last section of the "spine", on the side, right under where the black "arm" leads into the base. The other scratch is on the very first section of the spine. Sorry for the vague descriptions, it's hard describing anywhere on this bust, lol. The spine itself has a lot of deep scratches and imperfections. And on yours at all? They don't want to replace this, so I'm thinking of returning .

First set of scratches are on last section of the "spine", on the side, right under where the black "arm" leads into the base. The other scratch is on the very first section of the spine. Sorry for the vague descriptions, it's hard describing anywhere on this bust, lol. The spine itself has a lot of deep scratches and imperfections. And on yours at all? They don't want to replace this, so I'm thinking of returning .

I can't see any scratches on mine
f003523a028d1477243eb6fc145f1cce.jpg
5965d32956c36ec9598d71fe49964234.jpg

Well this is a concern , as I was just about to order mine and I see this :( .
I'm not in a great position to return a product seeing it's across border . Can't believe there pulling stuff like this off ?

I received a survey from SS in my email , and there claiming I get a 75 coupon now . But it only applies to certain items and items in stock . So I'm sure it's null and void ?

Attachments

• IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 259
Back