TDK Image Thread - High Resolution Preferred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty simple, I wanted to create a thread for posting images of this film, not for discussion but just a collective way to make photos available. Lots of cool pictures floating around and I know I'd like to download as many as I can, and I'm sure everyone will find some people have images they don't and want, so here's the place to post them.

I'm looking for any high res promo shots of Joker anyone finds.

Thanks to Riko for this link, SHH Boards, lots of great stuff there and my inspiration for getting this thread up.

15.jpg

1a2hl2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
plasmid303, this is the only other pic I've seen from the set which was not posted in this thread.

Suit01.jpg

Plus some bonuses

Batcowl.jpg

DK-14292.jpg

TDK6.jpg

dk123.jpg

dk07il7.jpg

dk08hb7.jpg

dk1.jpg

dk2.jpg

dk3-1.jpg

I'm glad they changed the chest symbol colors. I'm still not a huge fan of the suit onscreen but it makes a great HT figure.

Thanks for starting this thread and for linking to that SHH thread, MaulFan. I'm loving all these hi-res pics. :cool:

I'm hoping somewhere out there, pictures like these or these specifically are available in a better resolution.

Thanks for starting this thread and for linking to that SHH thread, MaulFan. I'm loving all these hi-res pics. :cool:

Not a problem, it seems like there are a lot of nice pics out there, but scattered here and there, if we all work together sharing, we can all get our hands on what we're after.

I'm searching for a nice, high res, inspiring portrait shot of Joker to do as an illustration.

Ok, peeps, I'm compressing and uploading to megaupload and/or sendspace. It's not all the pics, unfortunately, because the amount you can upload is limited. I will upload the rest, soon enough.

Ok, you'll need WinRar or something similar to open the folder and extract the pics. Ignore all my artsy fartsy stuff -

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zlg48s

Hope it helps. I'll upload another set, when I have some more time. This one took almost 2 hours! :(

Well, I VERY much appreciate your time, so thank you. What's your PC wallpaper resolution, I'll make you a cool wallpaper with these images to say thanks.

Amazing refs for a painter guy to go by! Scubasteve! You been holdin' out on me!
Thanks for sharing these bro!

Great thread Sean!

Back