TBLeague 1/6 Egyptian Gods line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah! So stoked that you picked him up finally. Definitely one of the best figures they've put out, and for an incredible price. At release I picked him up for I think 225? Maybe I said further up in the thread, but for a figure with like 6 layers of clothes, 3 or 4 weapons, and a full throne... What a deal.

I think this is the first time I'm seeing your little Egyptian corner, the figures gathered all together looks great and I love the sarcophagus(es).

You have any opinions on their Nephthys pre-order? I think she looks great and the throne is fantastic, but as I mentioned earlier... I'm out of space. Plus I'm still happy with Aset, so I think I'm sticking with those two. I toyed with getting the throne(s) for Aset to sit on since they're offering them separate, but I think the backs on them are too tall for where I want to put them.

Hell yeah! So stoked that you picked him up finally. Definitely one of the best figures they've put out, and for an incredible price. At release I picked him up for I think 225? Maybe I said further up in the thread, but for a figure with like 6 layers of clothes, 3 or 4 weapons, and a full throne... What a deal.
Absolutely - he is a seriously fantastic figure and with the throne, costume, accessories, jewelry etc he is an incredibly impressive package.
So glad to have him!
Thats a good price!
What mine cost is a pretty interesting story - I originally purchased him for £200 shipping and import fees included, which I thought wasn't too bad a deal - about the retail price if you purchased him in the UK and only a little more expensive than the original HK or US retail prices.
But when the box arrived it was destroyed, I mean completely destroyed - both the outer shipping box and the inner art box are irrecoverable, in pieces.
I contacted the seller and said I wasn't going to open it as I had no intention of keeping the figure in the state it was in.
They contacted me back and said they would give me a full refund and said they were happy for me to keep the item and see if there was anything worth salvaging from it at no cost.
So I opened up the remaining packaging expecting it to be in pieces and.... its perfectly fine! even though the art box was annihilated the figure was miraculously intact! the damage was mere millimeters from the figures most vulnerable and fragile pieces and yet there was somehow nary a scratch.
So in the end Tut ended up costing me £40-50ish (the cost of the shipping and import fees) - minus the art box of course.
In the end I'm just really happy the figure was okay! A lucky escape there!
I think this is the first time I'm seeing your little Egyptian corner, the figures gathered all together looks great and I love the sarcophagus(es).
Thanks man! I do love how they look ATM - pretty much run out of space in case I see anything else that takes my fancy, but I'm choosing not to worry about that for now.

You have any opinions on their Nephthys pre-order? I think she looks great and the throne is fantastic, but as I mentioned earlier... I'm out of space. Plus I'm still happy with Aset, so I think I'm sticking with those two. I toyed with getting the throne(s) for Aset to sit on since they're offering them separate, but I think the backs on them are too tall for where I want to put them.
Honestly I think she looks fantastic - I've been seriously tempted to pre-order her.
I'm tempted to see if I can track down a spare Aset body with wings and I may put this Nephthys costume/head etc on that body to make my own version of Isis.
I prefer Nephthys more elaborate and skin-covering costume over Aset's - I feel that that is more "in-character" for Isis if that makes sense? I also love her slightly more elaborate crown/headpiece and extra pieces of jewelry.

With that said though there isn't an enormous amount of difference between the two figures and I see no problem with sticking with your Aset figures.
A possible solution might be to trade in one of your Aset's and using the funds/space for a complimentary Nephthys?
This may be especially effective if you have your Aset/Nephthys set in the opposite colour choices for one another?

In any case I am planning 100% on getting the throne - its so grand and elaborate and versatile for any of the pieces in this Egyptian Line. If I don't end up getting Nephthys/Isis then I will probably seat my Ra on the throne.
For the price of the throne on its own I don't think you can go wrong, even if it won't fit where you are displaying the figures right now - it may well fit in a new display spot you move them to somewhere down the line.
The throne would look great with your Asets or indeed any of your Egyptian figures so I don't think it would go to waste.
Just my 2 cents!
At the moment I am still deciding which version of Nephthys and the throne I am going for - but I feel drawn to the Black versions- I find the antique gold against the darker stone more aesthetically pleasing on the throne I think and the dark costuming of Nephthys would suit Isis more if I lean towards doing my plan with her (also assuming I can get a winged Aset body for a decent price).

1662544509247.png
1662544537227.png

1662544595912.png
1662544615737.png

1662544673499.png
1662544689416.png

@BladeS - in your opinion, if I was able to get hold of some TBLeague Aset wings would I need the specific body from Aset to attach them or would I get away with making holes in the back of another Phichen body?

Man, that's pretty wild that it wasn't damaged, but with all the soft inserts that TBL uses I guess it paid off this time. You weren't kidding though, that's an absolute steal for what most 3rd parties would have charged as a $300 figure. Really glad you're happy with him, I don't typically push people to order a figure but he has such a great presence and it's just the right amount of ridiculous/fantasy style for an iconic Egyptian piece.

You have me completely rethinking everything now haha. Originally I had completely written off both figures as looking nice but skipping them. But now I'm contemplating selling my black Aset for the black Nephthys... But on the flip side of that, I may part out a ton of pieces from these two instead, cause I don't need the whole figures. I might just bash something together with Aset. I also wouldn't mind using some pieces from the white version to spruce up my semi-dated Cleopatra. Or even use a new body and a lot from the black version to just completely re-do Nefertiti so she doesn't have huge honking breasts. I think at a minimum I'm going to buy both thrones. I re-measured and they will fit on my shelf. So many decisions...

For the wings I would definitely recommend sourcing an actual Aset body. The way they cut the holes on the back have these plastic inserts and the wings stay in really firm. Cutting into a normal body might not work quite right.

I will say the wings are incredibly light though, since they used some type of shell-like plastic, so they won't require much to keep them in place. But I think if you don't want to fight with it or deal with a whole a lot of effort, it's just easier to source the body right now while the figure is readily available. I think they're pretty reasonably priced if you keep an eye on like Money Depot, Toy Anxiety, or some of the ebay listings.

Actually just checked Ebay about parted out pieces of Aset and yeeeesh, those prices are insane. I still think Monkey Depot or Toy Anxiety will be reasonable, if you keep an eye on those.

I ended up buying both thrones from Sideshow, since I had some rewards, and they were reasonably priced... ($42 each).

I'm now walking the line if I want to order the white version of Nephthys or just wait and try to part her out... I ended up looking at the colors and head sculpt and everything closer and I think I can use more from her than the black version.

I feel like this is payback for me talking you into buying King Tut.

I went ahead and pre-ordered the white version... I'll most likely be taking her apart and bashing her into some kind of mixture of all my existing figures, but... You sold me. $175 from BigBadToyStore.

BBTS had Tut Black ver. discounted and I bit the bullet. I’m breaking a few of my self-imposed rules for this guy, but the impressions were glowing.

BBTS had Tut Black ver. discounted and I bit the bullet. I’m breaking a few of my self-imposed rules for this guy, but the impressions were glowing.
I just recently grabbed most of what I needed to complete the black version of the figure from Toy Anxiety from their 45% off sale and now I'm devastated at what I paid versus the cost of him now on BBTS. That is an absolute STEAL considering you get a figured layered to the nines with clothing pieces and accessories, and a freaking throne chair.

Having had the white version since release, you will not be disappointed, I promise you that.

I wanted to get the white version for my collection eventually. At that price I decided the black will do just fine so I picked it up.

I just recently grabbed most of what I needed to complete the black version of the figure from Toy Anxiety from their 45% off sale and now I'm devastated at what I paid versus the cost of him now on BBTS. That is an absolute STEAL considering you get a figured layered to the nines with clothing pieces and accessories, and a freaking throne chair.

Having had the white version since release, you will not be disappointed, I promise you that.
I wanted to get the white version for my collection eventually. At that price I decided the black will do just fine so I picked it up.
I’ve long had a love for Egyptian history, mythology, and aesthetics. I was drawing Tut’s mask as a kid and loved The Mummy movies (classic and modern).

TBLeague’s version is almost a perfect version of the Assassin’s Creed portrayal.
tutankhamun-8k-4k-2018-wallpaper-preview.jpg

178258a7-d27d-403d-814f-add1ea8aa72f.jpg

I’ll be excited to get this guy in hand. I’m more than fine with the historical fantasy fusion they’re going go.

I’ve long had a love for Egyptian history, mythology, and aesthetics. I was drawing Tut’s mask as a kid and loved The Mummy movies (classic and modern).

TBLeague’s version is almost a perfect version of the Assassin’s Creed portrayal.

I’ll be excited to get this guy in hand. I’m more than fine with the historical fantasy fusion they’re going go.
You're in the right place! I didn't even realize that the design was based off Assassin's Creed, but that actually looks sick. Having seen the original design now I wish they had maybe adjusted the mask a little more to match, but that's awesome.

A lot of people **** on their Egyptian line (for some very valid reasons) but I still love it. Tut is probably my favorite of their releases.

1669495405940.png

1669495443536.png

I got all the pieces for the black version all parted out for cheap only to realize I forgot his breast plate armor... So I was lucky and grabbed one up from Monkey Depot for like $10. Having had the white version for 5 or 6 months, the black one has a really great kind of sinister presence.

1669495479931.png

I keep buying all the human releases or making my own, but this guy has a lot of the actual 'Gods' line all set up and I think it looks incredible:

@lordnastrond And because I have no self control, I have both versions of Nephthys on pre-order and the two thrones. Brother Wu's video pushed me to get the black version (if you remember I got the white one a couple months ago:

BBTS has Osiris now at discount for Cyber Monday. I was only really interested in Tut, but someone might have been holding out. I hear he’s a solid figure too.

BBTS has Osiris now at discount for Cyber Monday. I was only really interested in Tut, but someone might have been holding out. I hear he’s a solid figure too.
Couldn't find a better figure to pair with Tut, given the color schemes in them.

Besides that though, he is a great figure as well.

Welcome brother!!
You won't be disappointed - every one of these TBLEAGUE Egyptian figures I get is a real treasure and to be frank blow a lot of my Hot Toys out of the water - easily some of the best and probably my favourite pieces in the collection in terms of concept, execution, quality and fun factor.
The Tut figure is a beauty!! The black design is really classy and as my learned collegue @BladeS says quite sinister - I went for the white figure, but you can't go wrong with either one in my opinion!
My favourite is probably still Sobek, but Tut is a close second.
Never knew the Tut figure was an Assassins' Creed design! How cool - oddly enough I've been meaning to play the Pharaoh DLC on the origins game for a long time so this might inspire me! Any other designs from the DLC you would like to see in TBLEAGUE form?

@BladeS - I just knew you would pick up both somehow! :LOL: Thanks for sharing the video - it does look good!! I am tempted to pick up Nephthys and make up my own version of Isis......

Last edited:

Yeah and like TUT I wanted a different color initially. In Osiris's case I wanted the Green version. It was very different. But like Tut, at this price I think I can settle for the black version.

Welcome brother!!
You won't be disappointed - every one of these TBLEAGUE Egyptian figures I get is a real treasure and to be frank blow a lot of my Hot Toys out of the water - easily some of the best and probably my favourite pieces in the collection in terms of concept, execution, quality and fun factor.
The Tut figure is a beauty!! The black design is really classy and as my learned collegue @BladeS says quite sinister - I went for the white figure, but you can't go wrong with either one in my opinion!
My favourite is probably still Sobek, but Tut is a close second.
Never knew the Tut figure was an Assassins' Creed design! How cool - oddly enough I've been meaning to play the Pharaoh DLC on the origins game for a long time so this might inspire me! Any other designs from the DLC you would like to see in TBLEAGUE form?
Assassin's Creed's takes are a bit over-the-top. Granted, I DO like them too, but I do feel like the TBLeague versions are just the right blend of fantasy and history without going too wild.
assassin-s-creed-assassin-s-creed-origins-ramzes-ii-rameses.jpg

assassin-s-creed-origins-nefertiti-curse-of-the-pharaohs-dlc-wallpaper-preview.jpg

I think King Tut is the best happy medium because his death mask is just so iconic. They didn't need to do much with him beyond extrapolate from that.

Assassin's Creed's takes are a bit over-the-top. Granted, I DO like them too, but I do feel like the TBLeague versions are just the right blend of fantasy and history without going too wild.

assassin-s-creed-origins-nefertiti-curse-of-the-pharaohs-dlc-wallpaper-preview.jpg

I think King Tut is the best happy medium because his death mask is just so iconic. They didn't need to do much with him beyond extrapolate from that.
Yes I see what you mean....
I don't hate the Nefertiri look - but the Tut is miles and above the best of the 3.
Nevermind, looked up more pics of the Nefertiri design and I would be VERY happy to have a figure of her!

Last edited:
Yeah and like TUT I wanted a different color initially. In Osiris's case I wanted the Green version. It was very different. But like Tut, at this price I think I can settle for the black version.
Hey, you can always do what I do... Keep an eye on Monkey Depot and Toy Anxiety. Grab up the spare parts and you can swap between the black version and the green. Or even do a kitbash of them

Damn, I think I'm in the minority because I think that Nefertiti design is incredible. I love my TBL one but man... It's such a 'sex sells' kind of figure with her having G cup boobs. I know TBL makes a lot of 'sexy' figures, but some are just ridiculous. They've gotten better with their body types recently though. Aset and their Mohegan (lol) figures have mostly realistic proportions.

I think something about halfway with the above design and the TBL aesthetics would have been a perfect fusion for me. I hope they revisit Cleopatra and Nefertiti since those were originally designs with collaboration from ARH comics.

I swear every time they put another Egyptian figure I keep telling myself I'm going to try to kitbash my Nefertiti into something that isn't so ridiculous, but then I fall in love with the newer figures and she stays as is. But I really think I want to use parts from the Nephthys black version and make something this time.

Back