Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost the non-chain grappling hook attachment to my Daimyo Boba Fett and that sucks. Does anyone know what I can do for a replacement part?
If because a damaged piece you could have asked for a replacement piece ( I have already done it by the past and they even send me back a complete new figure ) but in your case I do not know sorry...

Apparently Obi wan will be available on May 2024.
Cool that is finally a no repaint figure.

Really hope though for IG88/11, R2D2, Scout trooper...

Did my best to skip their latest Vader but now this Obi-Wan is confirmed, i'm having second thoughts.

Did my best to skip their latest Vader but now this Obi-Wan is confirmed, i'm having second thoughts.
I wish Vader and Obi-Wan didn’t come with the floating rock base (which I’m not a fan of TBH) and were priced at a lower price point.

I wish Vader and Obi-Wan didn’t come with the floating rock base (which I’m not a fan of TBH) and were priced at a lower price point.

Right with you on this. Pretty much wanted to skip Vader as i already have two in the collection and not a fan of the base either. I felt Vader would look out of place on that base next to all the other troopers but i guess it will work well with Obi-Wan.

Ok yea. Do you know when is the next Con where they could announce some new reveals or preorders ?

I really hope they will end up to offer us to preorder Gamorean, Ig11/88, Scout trooper or R2D2...

Back