Statue Taka Corp: How to Train Your Dragon - Hiccup and Toothless 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who bought directly and received extremely high shipping invoices, Taka addressed the issue yesterday:

'Following negative feedback on shipping costs from Toothless and Hiccup, here is what we have decided.

We will pay the shipping costs from China for the customers concerned.
In a process of good faith and good relationship with you.

However, for future purchases in North America, Oceania, South America, Near East, you will need to go through a partner reseller.
(We will no longer sell directly for the areas mentioned.)

For people who have already paid the shipping costs, you will be refund.
For those who have requested a cancellation, please confirm by e-mail if this is still what you want.'

Was that direct from Taka or Spec?
That was direct from Taka. I ended up cancelling and purchased from Sugo for $1330 shipped. I paid over $1400 originally for this and then the extra 275 Euros was another $400 plus. Obviously now if they are waiving the shipping fee it might be cheaper to just keep the original order, but oh well.

For those who bought directly and received extremely high shipping invoices, Taka addressed the issue yesterday:

'Following negative feedback on shipping costs from Toothless and Hiccup, here is what we have decided.

We will pay the shipping costs from China for the customers concerned.
In a process of good faith and good relationship with you.

However, for future purchases in North America, Oceania, South America, Near East, you will need to go through a partner reseller.
(We will no longer sell directly for the areas mentioned.)

For people who have already paid the shipping costs, you will be refund.
For those who have requested a cancellation, please confirm by e-mail if this is still what you want.'
Where exactly was this message posted? I never received an email saying this and it isn't on their Facebook page.

Where exactly was this message posted? I never received an email saying this and it isn't on their Facebook page.
It was posted on their official group page:

Screenshot_20220630-232217~2.png

Back