Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20220121-211814~2.png

I met him once way before covid was a thing.

He wanted like $500 for an autograph but a handshake wasn’t allowed due to illness insurance reasons during filming of whatever movie he was filming at the time I think it was one of the Expendables.

I took the money and bought a few Enterbay Terminator figures instead.

Never meet your heroes kids lol

Proof positive some celebrities are ****** bags in real life.

Never follow or hero worship celebrities.
I respect the rules if hand shakes are not allowed because of illness transfer which was the reason given to everyone and I get it shaking hands with thousands of people can be risky but a bottle of hand sanitizer is only $3 just don’t pick your nose or your teeth during the event lol

To be fair to his staff they did announce no handshakes allowed prior the event starting.

But his attitude at the event was very “don’t touch me ok!”

No biggie I gave my money to Arnold instead lol

Last edited:
And he should expect criticism. We haven't seen anything. Based on all the crap this fool has done seems Stallone would have to approve it. If he's just approved it it ain't coming out in a couple a months. He's going to get reamed for it. If it does come out in a couple a months I expect a **** show worse than Ash Willams. He'll get tarred and feathered for it.

C'mon, guys - endlessly trolling and bashing the very people you rely on for support (read: your customers) is business best-practice 101!

It's in the MAGA-Money handbook, right after the chapter extolling the virtues of humbleness, humility and the value in being kind to others.

I read it as him being cheeky, like he's letting us know he reads our comments with a wink. Doubt he cares what we think beyond the figure itself.

Back