Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw on Instagram that a line of figures based on Stallone films are coming. Sly himself helped design them. Sculpts by Vimal Kerletta, Sean Dabbs is working on the paint. It's hard to get an exact idea of what other films are coming, but the first two look to be a First Blood Rambo and Cobra.
20201128_225907.jpg

Last edited:
Do we know anything about the company making them? What kind of quality can we expect?

I'm definitely interested in the First Blood figure, if the quality is at least Blitzway or Threezero, I 'll get Cobra too.

Last edited:
Cool. I'll keep an eye on this.

Is it coincidence that this is announced right after we get an awesome Rambo III figure from Threezero?

I hope I can meet Stallone some day. Always been a big Rocky fan ever since I was a teenager.

I have the Threezero Rambo and the recent Kaustic Rocky set. Definitely interested to see how this will look.

The only concrete details are that it's from his official shop, and the artists working on it are listed. Hopefully Vimal will give some specifics.

It will be interesting to see if any film licenses are included with these or if they’re going to be ‘generic’ Slys from different points in his life in certain clothes he wore. Kinda like that Roger Moore (from DiD I think) that wasn’t actually a 007 figure. We might get ‘training’ Sly, ‘jungle hiking’ Sly, ‘future cop’ Sly, etc

I’m guessing Sly will make figures of his characters that he actually legally owns. There was an article I read in which he lamented signing away the rights to Rocky when he and the producers sat down and stipulated those details about the franchise at the very beginning and he really had no leverage then.

It will be interesting to see if any film licenses are included with these or if they?re going to be ?generic? Slys from different points in his life in certain clothes he wore. Kinda like that Roger Moore (from DiD I think) that wasn?t actually a 007 figure. We might get ?training? Sly, ?jungle hiking? Sly, ?future cop? Sly, etc

:lol

"Debt collector" Sly (leather jacket and hat)
"Boxer" Sly (black trunks, white trunks, gold trunks, USA trunks)
"Tiger Jacket" Sly
"PTSD" Sly
"Jungle" Sly
"Snake cop" Sly
"Arm Wrestler" Sly
"Judge" Sly
"Xpendable" Sly

Thats very cool! I will own them all. They've needed some updates since the last Rocky figures and I always wanted a Cobra figure. I do like the latest Rambo III outing and I thought Hot Toys delivered on many of the original Rambo's as well. This will be interesting to watch.

I hope I can meet Stallone some day. Always been a big Rocky fan ever since I was a teenager.

I have the Threezero Rambo and the recent Kaustic Rocky set. Definitely interested to see how this will look.

He did meet and greets at NY Comic Con in like 2015 or 2016 I think. It was like $425 or something like that. Super expensive but he's got zero reason to do these so I would expect it to cost a lot. I wasn't in a position to even think about it back then lol.

I'd love a Demolition Man Stallone....

I'm a little younger and Demolition Man Stallone would probably be my #1 Stallone figure for me too.

Hmmm...an actor taking the initiative and getting in on the action for licensing their likeness -- about bloody time! If they can do this...this is awesome!

If this works out and the quality was there, I'd be all over these. First Blood, Nighthawks, Cobra, Tango & Cash, Cliffhanger, Demolition Man, Copland, Rambo 2008, I'd be down for a whole shelf of Stallone goodness to add to the best of what's already out there.

Back