Swtoys 1/6 Scale Lady Adler RDR 2 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The accessories except the shotgun are recast from VTS, they used our buttons for the shirt, the tailoring is alright but the color of the gunbelt is wrong, the sculpt resembles her a bit I suppose but not really accurate and I don't like the rooted hair and how the back of the head is sloppily painted brown, the body is what you expect with SW so a body swap is necessary if you want something more accurate in scaling and without the skin tone mismatch.

Overall it's just a standard SW release, mediocre but a good starting point if you want to make a custom Sadie, and before anyone asks no I don't think a LIM Sadie is in the cards unfortunately.
You’ll get tired of me asking eventually and give in, don’t worry. The same was said for dear old Nathanial.

You’ll get tired of me asking eventually and give in, don’t worry. The same was said for dear old Nathanial.
The difference is, Nate is the main character. Sadie will get lack interests and I can see why LIM won't make her. They chose to do Aloy instead.

Got mine today. Its the normal SW quality. I would say its a good base to start your own Sadie.

Attachments

• ig3.png
    ig3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • ig4.png
    ig4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I think a new body and a new hat will fix a lot of the problems and make the figure very passable. Anyone have any recommendations for a replacement body here?

I just don't really like it, yeah the outfit is ok and with a body swap it'll look better but the most important part of a figure to me is the sculpt and they completely missed the mark, Sadie has tons of personality on her face, the figure is the standard SW medicore female head, it looks more like a cosplayer that slightly resembles Sadie than the real deal, it's also disappointing she doesn't have her unique Colts, oh well...
1660165120456.png

I just don't really like it, yeah the outfit is ok and with a body swap it'll look better but the most important part of a figure to me is the sculpt and they completely missed the mark, Sadie has tons of personality on her face, the figure is the standard SW medicore female head, it looks more like a cosplayer that slightly resembles Sadie than the real deal, it's also disappointing she doesn't have her unique Colts, oh well...
View attachment 593742
It's *almost* like you can do something about it....like make something better appear....

(not trying to pressure you that was supposed to playful in tone)

View attachment 593742
I actually sorry that I purchased it.. SW probably has a really low standards.. they delayed the release date like about a year and I thought it was because of some improvements, or at least that’s what I hoped for🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe someday some company will decide to give justice to Sadie.. until then, we have this one😢
ABA7EB07-6BA1-4D14-A2AC-2B9D8DD17DD1.gif

Last edited:
I knew that hat looked bad…but geesh! That thing’s going in the trash. Most of this is bash fodder, and that’s about it. The body is garbage, and the head isn’t anything special.

@Asta Thanks for uploading the pics here! :rock Great help!

But yeah... the figure isn't anything special... unfortunately...
As a stand alone figure it might be okay, if you put a little effort into her... but next to Arthur... she's just way too small. And those tiny little shoes :slap The boots don't look so bad but why so freaking tiny.... So even if you decide to put her on a taller body to get rid of the height problem those shoes will look even more ridiculous... Very disappointing...

Those pictures actually have me regretting buying this and I don’t even have it yet.

I’m half tempted to cancel my Barbossa figure now.

I knew that hat looked bad…but geesh! That thing’s going in the trash. Most of this is bash fodder, and that’s about it. The body is garbage, and the head isn’t anything special.

Yeah I'm canceling my preorder. This isn't worth it.

@Asta Thanks for uploading the pics here! :rock Great help!

But yeah... the figure isn't anything special... unfortunately...
As a stand alone figure it might be okay, if you put a little effort into her... but next to Arthur... she's just way too small. And those tiny little shoes :slap The boots don't look so bad but why so freaking tiny.... So even if you decide to put her on a taller body to get rid of the height problem those shoes will look even more ridiculous... Very disappointing...

Big.. not big, huge! dissapointment.. It's nothin like Sadie..

Disappointing, Sadie is one of my favorite characters.

When I pre-ordered her I didn't know who Sadie really was, and don't know any more now after giving up trying to watch the game.

So likeness or height has never been an issue. The hat was, because it looked bad at prototype stage.

This was a pre-order for parts for a female western character (I first wrote that as a pre-order for female parts :oops: !)

The last set of photos from BBICN weren't good from a technical angle, but at least she looked better in BigBreda's post. His video should be the first proper look we get of her.

I could do without the figure, just as I could do without a lot of my current pre-orders, but it'll be somewhat interesting working on her, maybe giving her a completely different looking sculpt, to see who she might become.

Back