SW Toys & MT Toys Lady of Space and Time Ciri Zireael 1/6 Scale Action Figure MT009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think the mass produced Prime1 heads could be better, the paint is obviously accurate, her eyes are the correct color and the eye shadow is black like it should be but something isn't 100% there for me when it comes to the sculpts and the way they applied the paint, some people got cross eyed Ciris, also the hair could be way more detailed but I suspect it's a design decision since their Geralts also have sort of simple stylized hair.

I still believe the MT sculpt is the best mass produced 1/6 Ciri sculpt you can find atm but it could do with a repaint to the eyes and lips, the only thing I would perhaps change about the sculpt is make her underbite a bite more prominent.

I absolutely agree, mass produced Prime 1 statues are nowhere as good as their prototypes,that's why own 0 lol it is crazy how they can't paint such a big scale perfectly, for the price they are asking I think quality is unmatched,especially for me as I live in the middle of nowhere and import and weight charges are crazy. Have no problems with MT sculpt, however as we mentioned before, paint could be way better, compared to Geralt, I have a feel they didn't give as much attention to her.

Need to remember Nine Craftsmen figure,lord knows how the final one gonna look...also where is their Geralt with real hair? Who are they in general?I have no information. They are releasing Ronin Geralt as well,I'm very excited about him!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220530-035753.jpg
    Screenshot_20220530-035753.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Prime 1 should be like 30% cheaper than they are.

But even if it's not proto quality (is anything really?), their ciri sculpt is the only good one in the market. I'd pay a fair amount for a 1/6 recast.

20220530_101041.jpg

Last edited:
I get it people want “The Perfect Sculpt” but there nothing much wrong with the Original Sculpt of MMToys or JKtoys. I’m just grateful that I got a good figure of Ciri.

Got mine in today and I think it looks great! Sure, could use a few changes but overall, the sculpt looks great!

I personally think the mass produced Prime1 heads could be better, the paint is obviously accurate, her eyes are the correct color and the eye shadow is black like it should be but something isn't 100% there for me when it comes to the sculpts and the way they applied the paint, some people got cross eyed Ciris, also the hair could be way more detailed but I suspect it's a design decision since their Geralts also have sort of simple stylized hair.

I still believe the MT sculpt is the best mass produced 1/6 Ciri sculpt you can find atm but it could do with a repaint to the eyes and lips, the only thing I would perhaps change about the sculpt is make her underbite a bite more prominent.

Yup the final product was a let down, i hope the new one we'll be better. (I have it on PO)
MT sculpt is definetly the best mass produced Ciri headsculpt, i can't wait to get her to see it with my own eyes !

I don't know what you guys are seeing TBH. The MT sculpt came out no where near as good as any of the Prime 1 faces.

I don't know what you guys are seeing TBH. The MT sculpt came out no where near as good as any of the Prime 1 faces.
It's all subjective I suppose but the MT sculpt does have a strong likeness, the eyes and lip paint is the main thing throwing it off but it's much better than the other sculpts on the market in my personal opinion however I don't think anyone has 100% nailed her likeness regardless of scale.

Got her today! She looks 10 times better in person and quality is very good. My only complaint is oversized boobs which isn't accurate to her character and kinda looks out of place. I think she is a best 1/6 Ciri yet, of course she could be better,but I'm still grateful we got her. Great job Master Team!
P.S. I got two, plan to customize one, for some reason one is prettier than another lol
Screenshot_20220604-204230_Gallery.jpg

I got mine too. Sadly, the silly proportions ruin the figure for me but I am happy for those that don’t mind. I do love the MT headscuplt, so I transplanted it onto the JK Ciri. Happy with the results, but wish it didn’t take two figure purchases to get there.

EDIT: Here is a quick pic of the JK Ciri with the MT head sculpt.
C77BEDCA-EFEC-41A9-8460-166B6E9A1377.jpeg

Last edited:
I got mine too. Sadly, the silly proportions ruin the figure for me but I am happy for those that don’t mind. I do love the MT headscuplt, so I transplanted it onto the JK Ciri. Happy with the results, but wish it didn’t take two figure purchases to get there.

EDIT: Here is a quick pic of the JK Ciri with the MT head sculpt.
View attachment 581290
Looks good, could you try the MTTOYS boots on this figure too ?
I wonder if i should get Jk's version to mix both figures.

Sorry, I put my SW/MT Ciri into storage immediately after completely the head swap so I don’t have the boots on hand at the moment.

Not sure why you'd want to use mt's boots (on the right) since they have considerable less detail.
Strangely their gloves (left) have more details then jk's

Attachments

• 16545025840008636111632777558209.jpg
    16545025840008636111632777558209.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 0
Got her today! She looks 10 times better in person and quality is very good. My only complaint is oversized boobs which isn't accurate to her character and kinda looks out of place. I think she is a best 1/6 Ciri yet, of course she could be better,but I'm still grateful we got her. Great job Master Team!
P.S. I got two, plan to customize one, for some reason one is prettier than another lol View attachment 581210
Looks great to me! Is it possible to pull her top closed, though, or do I need to begin searching for a less buxom base body?

Not sure why you'd want to use mt's boots (on the right) since they have considerable less detail.
Strangely their gloves (left) have more details then jk's
Is there some mixing & swapping going on here? I don't have the MTToy in hand yet, but yours looks like she's popping out of her top less than some are. LOL

Looks great to me! Is it possible to pull her top closed, though, or do I need to begin searching for a less buxom base body?
You can stretch the top and also can sew it to keep it together. When it's closed looks fine as I got two, one has it more closed originally while another is open, probably it's depending on the particular copy of the top,but in either way fabric is stretchable. She looks gorgeous in person even with the oversized breasts it's not as noticeable as on pics.

Nice! That's a relief. I have a buddy giving me his Croft 3.0 he wasn't impressed with, & an extra body, but the less body swapping & tiny buckles I have to deal with, the better. LOL As long as Ciri looks good next to Geralt, I'm all set. Can't wait for her to be delivered.

Well damn. My Ciri arrived & her secondary belt & pouches are missing. I'm going to email giantoy & hope for the best. 😔

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_162427052.jpg
    IMG_20220607_162427052.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 0
I disassembled her because she had a weird oily spot on her blouse. I've got that washed & drying on the dehumidifier. I kind of don't love the base body, though. Has anybody tried swapping to Phicen? Do they even make figures that aren't buxom? 🤔

Back