Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if Gunns style will translate well to a Superman film but I’ll certainly be giving him the benefit of the doubt and as the head of DC studios he’d have to know how damn important it is to get this character and film right. Now the question is, who will play Superman?

My vote would be Jacob Elordi.
AD7F761C-E0EA-4B8D-AE6F-147138A0D9E0.jpeg
DF2D8580-504F-4759-AB72-BBFBDA36465F.jpeg

Superman is obviously not going to be white guys. They have to get people talking. Got to get those Twitter fingers moving somehow. So expect a type of controversy

Superman is obviously not going to be white guys. They have to get people talking. Got to get those Twitter fingers moving somehow. So expect a type of controversy
Yes he will....

He'll be the gay son Jonathan Kent. Dad will be in it for 5 minutes and die again. :rotfl

It is called Legacy after all.. Need more than one Superman to be a Legacy,

Yes he will....

He'll be the gay son Jonathan Kent. Dad will be in it for 5 minutes and die again. :rotfl

It is called Legacy after all.. Need more than one Superman to be a Legacy,
Yup. Superman is problematic now.

Hopefully they won't be that stupid. If this will be true I am done with the movies completely but I think it is highly unlikely.

Well people complained that Batman was going woke with black Catwoman and Gordon and instead they delivered one of the greatest superhero films of all time so anything is possible with Superman. My main concern is Gunn himself and his endless barrage of mostly unfunny "try hard" humor.

The official synopsis...

“Superman: Legacy tells the story of Superman’s journey to reconcile his Kryptonian heritage with his human upbringing as Clark Kent of Smallville, Kansas. He is the embodiment of truth, justice, and the American way, guided by human kindness in a world that sees kindness as old-fashioned.”

Let's not turn this into another anti-woke, doom mongering, we're being mistreated, movie thread on the first page. That's what the Marvel threads are for.

It's Superman for F's sake!

Back