Super7- Star Trek: The Next Generation ReAction Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
These were announced today. No images as of yet other than this chart. Supposedly Wave 1 includes Picard, Worf, Data, Wesley, Guinan, and a Borg. I’m waiting to see how these look. I love Trek and TNG, but the ReAction figures aren’t always my favorite.

BFDDD94E-4A6C-4E30-94F9-4D7A21B82F51.jpeg

I was hoping for ultimates since Mcfarlane only made 2 figures 4 years ago. Reaction are complete junk so Super7 can **** off.

I think ReAction figures are better if you don’t have a lot of them and keep them mint on card. They’re not great as figures to just pose around in my opinion.

An ultimate line would be cool, but I don’t know who would produce it. McFarlane abandoned the line pretty fast.

Apparently he didn't like the constant revisions CBS were asking him to do on a role play phaser. So he released only Kirk and Picard, sat on the license for 3 years and let it expire.

I wouldn't really want Ultimates from Star Trek anyway. Limited accessories, many would be on the same body I bet. That would feel like a rip off at $45 compared to what we've been getting with the TMNT figures and other Ultimates.

I’m just trying to think who would do Star Trek figures. Diamond Select did some good ones back in the day, and they sporadically release some Trek figures still (I think the last ones they did were Kirk and Spock from Into Darkness). Part of me thinks it would be cool if someone like NECA could get the license, but I’m not sure if it’s really their thing. The two McFarlane did weren’t that great really.

NECA would only do Kirk and Spock repaints for 3 waves, then blame ****** sales on why the line failed. I would prefer no one had the license if they ever had it.

I’m just trying to think who would do Star Trek figures. Diamond Select did some good ones back in the day, and they sporadically release some Trek figures still (I think the last ones they did were Kirk and Spock from Into Darkness). Part of me thinks it would be cool if someone like NECA could get the license, but I’m not sure if it’s really their thing. The two McFarlane did weren’t that great really.
I want to.

Nanjin, do you mean you want to do the smaller scale Star Trek figures too or is this referring to the 1/6 ones? I would love to have some smaller scale ones that are more practical to bring to my work desk to go along with the nicer 1/6 that will remain at home.

I want to.
I know you want to with EXO-6, but as someone else asked are you wanting to do strictly sixth scale or some smaller scale plastic figures?

I wouldn’t mind some of the characters I don’t necessarily feel the need for in a higher end format represented by just more basic figures. We haven’t gotten many in a while though.

I know you want to with EXO-6, but as someone else asked are you wanting to do strictly sixth scale or some smaller scale plastic figures?

I wouldn’t mind some of the characters I don’t necessarily feel the need for in a higher end format represented by just more basic figures. We haven’t gotten many in a while though.
I believe I know how to produce good trek figures better than anyone because I wouldn't be contaminated by other licenses. Having other licenses on hand will only generate one result, abandon Trek. Is a smart and logical business decision.

Beside not being contaminated by greater opportunities and profits, I have fair amount of understanding small scale articulated figures. I collect Mafex, SHF, for many years. I believe I have a concept that can make small scale articulate Trek figures.

I believe I know how to produce good trek figures better than anyone because I wouldn't be contaminated by other licenses. Having other licenses on hand will only generate one result, abandon Trek. Is a smart and logical business decision.

Beside not being contaminated by greater opportunities and profits, I have fair amount of understanding small scale articulated figures. I collect Mafex, SHF, for many years. I believe I have a concept that can make small scale articulate Trek figures.
I thought you were doing sixth scale only. If you produce other types of figures I’d be interested though!!

Go for it Nanjin! I'd love to see some good 1/12 or 1/18 Star Trek figures. I did like the old Galoob 3.75" TNG figures, but they had room for improvement.

As for the ReAction figures, I'll pick up Guinan, Wesley, and the Borg to see if they display well with my old Galoob figures.

Back