Action Figure Super7 : Predator 3.75″ ReAction figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugStomper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Funko and Super7′s barrage of upcoming 3.75″ ReAction figures include the Predator.

Images taken from Comicsalliance with an (Out in September) release?

Funko-Super-7-ReAction-Predator-Closed-Mouth.jpg

Funko-Super-7-ReAction-Predator-Masked.jpg

Funko-Super-7-ReAction-Predator-Open-Mouth.jpg

Funko-Super-7-ReAction-Predator-Clear.jpg

He's an ugly mofo alright but not in a good way. How can they allow this crap to be released

yea, looks horrible. I got the nostalgia with the Alien line because they had protos made, the line was just never produced but this line, EFNY, Terminator & the others that they are cranking out every other day lately just look like something in the dollar bin at a dollar store.

I'll say this for them: the graphics on the card are really cool. Never seen some of those shots before, especially the ones on the masked and the open-mouthed figures. Wonder if they're available somewhere in higher resolution.

I'll say this for them: the graphics on the card are really cool. Never seen some of those shots before, especially the ones on the masked and the open-mouthed figures. Wonder if they're available somewhere in higher resolution.

I thought I'd seen every pic available of the Predator. It's be great to have access to those high res shots.

DzJXFK3X0AAuRaP.jpg

Are they ever making the elite commandos squad too, or just the Predator?

Last edited:
Back