Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I ended up ordering noob saibot from onesixthkit. Just to piss me off, ill bet $ that BBTS will get Him in stock in a day or two. Any takers??? šŸ’µ

Sweet!šŸ˜€ Look what arrived today from Onesixthkit.
20230224_193415.jpg

Took 10 days for it to be delivered which is freaking awesome. Thanks to Kit for shipping this quickly and safely.

I'll have time to unbox this guy tomorrow. I already have a Phicen M30 on the way so I can do a body swap. I just need to figure out how I'm going to paint that silicone body.

Youā€™d want to dye it rather that try to paint it. Luckily black ought to be one of the easier colors to die something, although there are some of those Egyptian gods that might have bodies that would work.

Youā€™d want to dye it rather that try to paint it. Luckily black ought to be one of the easier colors to die something, although there are some of those Egyptian gods that might have bodies that would work.
I was looking into dyes but then I found Psycho paint by smooth-on which apparently is the best thing to use to paint silicone. After doing a bit of research i decided to stick with using this method, I just need to find the right pigment colors.

Theyā€™ve started making the females with smaller breasts than theyā€™ve used in the past so maybe the next male god might be on one of the leaner bodies that Tut or Ramses was on? That might be about the right size.

About dang time.

On a side note, ill finally have time this weekend to paint my phicen M30 silicone body to match the factory paint on Noob Saibot. Fingers crossed it turns out wellšŸ¤ž

About dang time.

On a side note, ill finally have time this weekend to paint my phicen M30 silicone body to match the factory paint on Noob Saibot. Fingers crossed it turns out wellšŸ¤ž
I'll be keeping an eye on your progress. I'm still debating doing a seamless body swap or not myself. My Sub-Zero's hip joints are too loose anyway and I'd either need to tighten them up or change him out eventually.

On the aside, I haven't heard them utter a peep on the 1/6 MK line since Noob. Over-under odds they're just done, or do you think we'll get more?

I can't remember where but I read that they will continue this 1/6 MK line. I think Scorpion & Subzero were a success(too soon to tell about Noob) so I'm fairly confident they continue. At least I hope they do. A 1/6 Goro would be sick!

FF616405-2FCE-46E0-9AC2-C804F0B9D15E.jpeg

Got Sub-Zero a few days ago and Noob today. Loving these guys. Hoping to see a sale on Scorpion in the future and Iā€™ll end up getting him then. Would love to see more

Got Liu Kang with Dragon a few days ago and he's awesome though they didn't have to force you to buy the dragon they could have just made it an exclusive or deluxe. Not only that but a new Liu Kang with flame Dragon variant went up for preorder yesterday or Thursday.

First time Storm has tackled the non-2D games. Kind of odd and surprising. I wonder if that means they could do figures for MK9 Scorpion, or Deadly Alliance Sub-Zero, or MKX Quan Chi, etc.
Hopefully! Would like some more variety of figures though. No Shang Tsung is a big omission, for me anyhow.

Oh wait, isnt the new Shao Khan from MKX as well?

Back