Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure, detail is amazing, am going with the 1/4 figure Storm is doing of Tyson.

Is this the 1/4 version? its sold out at BBTS and was cheaper then the 1/6th; I really want the 1/4; anyone know where I can get one?

Man, this thread sure died with a thud!

Just got him in today. I've always been a fan of Tyson, more so than Ali. As a kid I used to go over my uncle's house to watch the fights on his illegal black box. Good times.

View attachment 385330

Ok guys looking for this any help leads etc

e8357954f78d8877dcfa1fbe706c12af.jpg

Wanting to buy £££

Mike Tyson ... a champ among the champs.

43225415204_e3d9cbfbe1_h.jpg

I figure that the Jakks Rocky figures are more in scale to Storm's Mike Tyson figure compared to the NECA series(which I own too). So here you have it.

So I just picked up the Olympic version of Tyson on the bay for $150. The price was right and I had wanted this figure for a while.

Just curious, were there a lot of issues with the seamless body on that version?

Did it have they wire joints or actual good joints in the elbows? If anybody who already owns it can let me know I would be appreciative!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So I just picked up the Olympic version of Tyson on the bay for $150. The price was right and I had wanted this figure for a while.

Just curious, were there a lot of issues with the seamless body on that version?

Did it have they wire joints or actual good joints in the elbows? If anybody who already owns it can let me know I would be appreciative!

Don’t bend the arms or legs. The rubber will break apart. Sorry

Don’t bend the arms or legs. The rubber will break apart. Sorry

The rubber breaks even with the replacement limbs Storm sent out?

I swapped out my old arms/legs with the replacements but to be safe, left my Tyson in a museum pose.

i think the new rubber replacement arms and legs are supposed to be better.................just dont look at his back or chest to close

Alright, so I picked up the Olympics Tyson piece, fell in love with it despite the weird bendy arms and decided to pick up the Ali and the Undisputed Tyson. I'm really digging all of the figures and especially the newer two with the superior articulation schemes and improved materials.

I'm tempted to go back and hunt down the Youngest Champ Tyson and then maybe their unlicensed Tyson but I was curious, are those two older pieces of a quality that warrants how high I have seen some of the aftermarket prices? Especially with owning the three I have already, is there anything in those two older sets that will wow me in terms of quality or inclusion that I'm not getting with the olympic and undisputed Tyson figures?
93d173ba4134960759ab5d0eddee9b2e.jpg
e6d91a4a2d9637230d61cf306089b72b.jpg
cf5c1fcdeaa5be18eaab6bbee89a6422.jpg

4ac147c63fe32aab7d16474d088fe651.jpg

I like my tattooed face Tyson from Storm Toys. It’s not $1000 nice (price range on eBay), but it’s a nice set overall. I think I might not go over $350 to get it. Depends how rich you are I guess. I like the body, suit, & one of the sculpts. The body might be the highlight to own, although having a suited Tyson on the shelf would be cool as well.

I’m personally using the body with the Storm Collectibles head & trunks on display.

I like my tattooed face Tyson from Storm Toys. It’s not $1000 nice (price range on eBay), but it’s a nice set overall. I think I might not go over $350 to get it. Depends how rich you are I guess. I like the body, suit, & one of the sculpts. The body might be the highlight to own, although having a suited Tyson on the shelf would be cool as well.

I’m personally using the body with the Storm Collectibles head & trunks on display.

Funny that is the same that I did with my Youngest Champ Tyson!

Back