Action Figure Storm Collectibles GOLDEN AXE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two of the SDCC exclusives will be Golden Axe. Another Skeleton set and a Death Adder variant.

GoldenAxe-TyrisFlarewithBlueDragonset_1024x1024.jpg

DSC_6245-2_1024x1024.jpg
DSC_6271-1_1024x1024.jpg

Tyris is here already!! Those last two shots are FIRE!

Tyris coming in with the real reveal, and she looks smashing (great poses too)! Didn't want to pony up the $ for the dragon as well, but them's the breaks.

i wish they gave her full red clothing, the white red looks too much like a bikini.

if only the purple dragon came with spring action tail swipe mechanism...

hmm i don't remember a black face on death adder. btw how is the rubber arm & legs?

hmm i don't remember a black face on death adder. btw how is the rubber arm & legs?
After handling him I'm not really worried that much about the arms or legs. They're not typical seamless silicon, they very much feel like that flexible but hard rubber they already use on all of their figures. Like with the arms you can feel they are hollow around the articulated skeleton inside. So given all of that I'm not too worried about him long term, but I guess we'll see.

After handling him I'm not really worried that much about the arms or legs. They're not typical seamless silicon, they very much feel like that flexible but hard rubber they already use on all of their figures. Like with the arms you can feel they are hollow around the articulated skeleton inside. So given all of that I'm not too worried about him long term, but I guess we'll see.
hmm, someone on the board mention silicone is much better than rubber, as silicone doesn't degrade compared to rubber. but then i have seen phicen bodies degrade faster than rubberbands.

I finally got the Golden Axe Deluxe Set with Ax Battler and two old yellowish skeletons because it was around 45% to 50% off at BBTS a week ago. Very nice and fun! I hope the other characters would go on sale this coming Black Friday as well, I love these characters and the game!

Tyris went on sale, I've always wanted to get her so now she's here! Very pretty and fun. Just have to be careful raising her legs because it can squish her crotch area. Even though she's only got single jointed elbows, she's still able to bend inward a lot, which makes it not that bad.

Back