Statue: Count Dracula 2.0 (DX With Light)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8Falcon

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...ula-20-dx-with-light-star-ace-toys-ltd-908277

count-dracula-20-dx-with-light_the-scars-of-dracula_feature.jpg
count-dracula-20-dx-with-light_the-scars-of-dracula_gallery_608c3f536eeb7.jpg
count-dracula-20-dx-with-light_the-scars-of-dracula_gallery_608c3f53c9dd6.jpg
count-dracula-20-dx-with-light_the-scars-of-dracula_gallery_608c3f5428c37.jpg
count-dracula-20-dx-with-light_the-scars-of-dracula_gallery_608c3f547ec69.jpg
count-dracula-20-dx-with-light_the-scars-of-dracula_gallery_608c3f54d1327.jpg
count-dracula-20-dx-with-light_the-scars-of-dracula_gallery_608c3f553434f.jpg
count-dracula-20-dx-with-light_the-scars-of-dracula_gallery_608c3f558594c.jpg
count-dracula-20-dx-with-light_the-scars-of-dracula_gallery_608c3f55d9791.jpg

too bad it's a terrible likeness of the great Christopher Lee.I guess that is why they only mention Scars Of Dracula.lol

I made the mistake of getting the first version of this. It was the worst statue of 2019. Truly awful on every level. They couldn't even move them. I don't expect the quality of this to be any different.

Was a very good youtube review you did on that one burtial. This one looks better to me but the same quality could likely be expected. I'd actually be kind of annoyed if I had the first one and a better version came out this soon. Unless you were such a fan that you wanted both.

I think they needed to come out with this one so soon after the last one. I agree, this looks better, but the build/paint quality was so poor on the first one, it would be hard for me to pull the trigger on this. I will have to wait until these are out there and see what people think before picking this guy up.

Whilst I am a huge fan of Lee and Creature Features, after collecting for 30 years and at 51 years of age....this doesn't even tempt me. At all.

I think it's cool and I think it's a good likeness but "Scars of Dracula" was crap and the title is so big and bold on the base it would bug me forever.

Scars of Dracula was "crap" compared to what? Horror of Dracula? If so...I agree. It doesn't hold a candle to Horror of Dracula. Dracula Prince of Darkness , Lee is robbed of his voice. All he does is hiss. Dracula Has Risen from the Grave and Taste the Blood of Dracula could both easily be retitled "Catch a Glimpse of Dracula" as he is barely in them. Dracula AD 72 and Count Dracula and his Vampire Brides are only watchable because they pair Lee with Cushing again (who carries both films). Scars of Dracula actually gave Lee some dialogue again. As it was supposed to (more or less) be a revamp of the Hammer series (along with the Ralph Bates vehicle "Horror of Frankenstein" sans Peter Cushing)it was actually a pretty good take compared to others in the series. Of course, its all opinion. I think Scars could've been better, but it's a far cry better than some of Lee's Count outings.

I agree the logo is a major turn off for me as well. The body language is super wonky. The bottom of the body doesn't seem to match the top...and it shows.

I don't like Scars or Dracula AD. All the others are fun movies to me. I like this sculpt and likeness. I just can't buy everything. Too much stuff out there.

Back