Star Wars: Visions | Disney+ | September 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't they have a rabbit in Star Wars already in the 70's? A green rabbit?

Jaxxon.

BLIGuQr.jpg

Screenshot_20190303-142411.jpg

And he's still around!

star-wars-adventures-preview-01.jpg

http://eleven-thirtyeight.com/2018/03/down-the-rabbit-hole-who-is-jaxxon-anyway/

Well, colour me unimpressed. There were a few nice bits but overall nothing special. The first episode was the best one IMO.

Well, colour me unimpressed. There were a few nice bits but overall nothing special. The first episode was the best one IMO.

I got the episodes and dipped into them.

It looks pretty pointless, i.e., even more meaningless than the ST. It doesn't add anything, or build on anything, but just re-invents in order to get more use out of the license.

I can't stand those anime voices either.

5nuthi.jpg

Last edited:
I got the episodes and dipped into them.

It looks pretty pointless, i.e., even more meaningless than the ST. It doesn't add anything, or build on anything, but just re-invents in order to get more use out of the license.

I can't stand those anime voices either.

View attachment 539290
I think there's plenty of room for small, contained and "pointless" stories in Star Wars though. Not everything has to be about some big planet destroying threat for me. I'd rather them have fun and make some cool stuff rather than brining Palpatine back again.

English dubbing is pretty good for the most part imo

I think there's plenty of room for small, contained and "pointless" stories in Star Wars though. Not everything has to be about some big planet destroying threat for me. I'd rather them have fun and make some cool stuff rather than brining Palpatine back again.

It's not the story, but the entire concept.

This isn't Star Wars, but Star Wars completely re-imagined. Like a Japanese remake.

English dubbing is pretty good for the most part imo

Was every episode dubbed?

Mine are all in Japanese. :lol

EDIT:

Apparently they were all dubbed, as I've just found those versions!

Last edited:
It's not the story, but the entire concept.

This isn't Star Wars, but Star Wars completely re-imagined. Like a Japanese remake.

Was every episode dubbed?

Mine are all in Japanese. :lol
I think that's kind of the point of it though, none of it is really hard canon so they were allowed to do pretty much whatever they wanted to do.

Original is Japanese, You need to change the audio track on Disney+ for the English dub :lol. The English voice cast is pretty stacked.

1632406984392.png

1632406962836.png

I think that's kind of the point of it though, none of it is really hard canon so they were allowed to do pretty much whatever they wanted to do.

Original is Japanese, You need to change the audio track on Disney+ for the English dub :lol. The English voice cast is pretty stacked.

I didn't find them on Disney+.

:monkey3

They sound better in English!

Watching these cause I have nothing better to do on a Friday night.

They're all way "try-hard" fan fic.

First one was all old-timey Japanese.

Second was Scott Pilgrim in space with a too cutesy to puke Boba Fett.

Just watched the third and it was like the cartoon equivalent of cleaning an outhouse. Terrible and insulting and should have never existed in any universe.

Can't wait to see how bad the rest are. I'm sure the WOOOOKEEEE is strong with this one.

And to think....we'd already achieved this monumental marriage of SW and anime years ago:

Nothing woke about them and I like Star Wars being out there and experimenting. Some are weird but some could be legit shows or movies. I like to see more of this than the usual boring rebels vs stormtroopers

Most are completely mediocre ways to pleasantly pass your time. The only wretched one that takes place entirely on the outer hull of a star destroyer and proves the writer knows dick all about SW and should be thrown into a lake. The rest were fine; nothing great but nothing offensive, except the one about a cute gay droid I immediately skipped. Life is too short for sitting through 8 minutes of that.

I had trouble sitting through the trailer for Visions and it ran for only 1min:56secs. Certainly can't imagine sitting through all 8x8 minute episodes. But I never was the biggest fan of anything anime related. Maybe for those who are into anime this would be appealing.

Last edited:
Otomofan doesn’t like something, shocker :lol

Nothing woke about them and I like Star Wars being out there and experimenting. Some are weird but some could be legit shows or movies. I like to see more of this than the usual boring rebels vs stormtroopers
I’d watch a whole series or movie based on The Duel or The Ninth Jedi.

Most are completely mediocre ways to pleasantly pass your time. The only wretched one that takes place entirely on the outer hull of a star destroyer and proves the writer knows dick all about SW and should be thrown into a lake. The rest were fine; nothing great but nothing offensive, except the one about a cute gay droid I immediately skipped. Life is too short for sitting through 8 minutes of that.
Lol why did you think that droid was gay? 😂. Serious question.

Seemed really gay in the 20 seconds I made it through and just said "Nah, I'll skip this one. No thanks."

Seemed really gay in the 20 seconds I made it through and just said "Nah, I'll skip this one. No thanks."
Lol 😂. I don’t think he was gay just very cutesy anime. He was based on the chibi Astro boy style that is very cute looking and colorful .

Back