Star Wars: Visions | Disney+ | September 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Can’t find a thread for this so thought I’d post here.

Could be cool but apparently it’s not canon.

Last edited:
Can’t find a thread for this so thought I’d post here.

Could be cool but apparently it’s not canon.

Which means it will probably be better than canon Disney Star Wars as long as they leave the Japanese creators alone to do their thing.

That actually looks good. Cautiously optimistic. And yes, they need to leave these people alone to do what they're best at.

Zero interest in this. Give me my Star Wars What If series over this.

What if...

Anakin was gay and tried to kiss Master Yoda before the trials.
Padme decided the Jedi Council was too male orientated and had the Senate disband them.
Obi-Wan self-identified as a Gungan and drowned in The Phantom Menace.
Luke Skywalker was his own twin sister.

Was looking for a Akira style Star Wars, yet all I see is Hentai. Thank goodness for Favreau.

This looks pretty cool. Actually looking forward to watching this. At least the serious ones, not the oddball weird Japanese anime versions....

But, how in the world does Disney decide to do this and NOT get the designer of the Bandai Tamashi Nations Star Wars Movie Realization samurai figure line to do an anime based on the figures and his concept art work? :mad:

Seriously??? :dunno

Talk about a segway into getting new collectors on board to make this line even more popular. What a dumb move and missed opportunity for both them and the fans of the line... Just more Disney stupidity and proof that they are so out of touch with the fanbase.

Was looking for a Akira style Star Wars, yet all I see is Hentai. Thank goodness for Favreau.
Really? I guess you're more conversant with the genre (I'm really not) because it looked like there was some interesting stuff in there, along with some goofball stuff that'll probably still be better than a lot of Disney SW. :LOL:

I'd have **** my pants for this in 1997 or so.

Several decades too late, I'm afraid.

Unfortunately, anime is a lot like the Hollywood movie industry: it's sucked for years.

I'd have **** my pants for this in 1997 or so.

Several decades too late, I'm afraid.

Unfortunately, anime is a lot like the Hollywood movie industry: it's sucked for years.
You haven’t been watching good Anime then.

animation-exists-japan-im-gonna-make-some-weird-****-pretty-62735322.png

English Dub trailer and cast btw:

The English dub cast includes the voice talents of returning Star Wars actors and talent new to the Star Wars galaxy, including Temuera Morrison as Boba Fett:
The Duel: Brian Tee (Ronin), Lucy Liu (Bandit Leader), Jaden Waldman (Village Chief)

Tatooine Rhapsody: Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Jay), Bobby Moynihan (Geezer), Temuera Morrison (Boba Fett), Shelby Young (K-344), Marc Thompson (Lan)

The Twins: Neil Patrick Harris (Karre), Alison Brie (Am), Jonathan Lipow (B-20N)

The Village Bride: Karen Fukuhara (F), Nichole Sakura (Haru), Christopher Sean (Asu), Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (Valco), Andrew Kishino (Izuma), Stephanie Sheh (Saku)

The Ninth Jedi: Kimiko Glenn (Kara), Andrew Kishino (Juro), Simu Liu (Zhima), Masi Oka (Ethan), Greg Chun (Roden), Neil Kaplan (Narrator), Michael Sinterniklaas (Hen Jin)

T0-B1: Jaden Waldman (T0-B1), Kyle Chandler (Mitaka)

The Elder: David Harbour (Tajin), Jordan Fisher (Dan), James Hong (The Elder)

Lop & Ochō: Anna Cathcart (Lop), Hiromi Dames (Ocho), Paul Nakauchi(Yasaburo), Kyle McCarley (Imperial Officer)

Akakiri: Henry Golding (Tsubaki), Jamie Chung (Misa), George Takei (Senshuu), Keone Young (Kamahachi), Lorraine Toussaint (Masago)

Back