1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted to cancel since sideshow is taking so long, but don't want to lose another NRD...
Sideshow isn't taking long based on how the releases worked up to about a year ago. Since then, they sometimes do simultaneous releases which gets "some" people who ordered from Sideshow a delivery close to when folks who ordered direct from HK get theirs. For many others, they still waited while the next small batch became available. Either this is a full batch and on a boat (60-90 days from HK to Sideshow release) or it's small batch and I just haven't caught up enough in the thread to realize some have gotten theirs from SS.

Have you never pre-ordered from Sideshow before?

The standard North American release is 4–8 weeks after release in the Asian markets.
Seriously. And 4 weeks almost never happens anymore. If you order from Sideshow, you're in for a wait. Period. No one knows exactly how long of a wait it will be with any given figure, and anyone who says they do is lying. But this figure basically just came out, so you can probably measure the remaining wait in weeks, not days.

Well the release date was estimated 3rd-4th quarter 2022. So its at least 3 months going on 4 late. Sideshow's earliest date was september wasnt it? The problem is no communication from sideshow.

I don't collect Star Wars and I don't particularly care for the character, but this might be one of my favourite figures released yet. I wish I could justify grabbing it.

Charging on the 27th for me. Really excited for this release! Quick turnaround from HK release to Sideshow release, at least for some. I'm not sure if this is the usual small batch release or if they're back to getting most of their stock at the same time. I guess we will see.

Well the release date was estimated 3rd-4th quarter 2022. So its at least 3 months going on 4 late. Sideshow's earliest date was september wasnt it? The problem is no communication from sideshow.
This happens with nearly every Hot Toys release. HT just released this figure four weeks ago. In all seriousness you should probably order figures directly from first batch Hong Kong resellers as what you're frustrated about with Sideshow has been standard operating procedure since I've been purchasing HTs from them. I like the reward points and customer service if there's something wrong with the figure and I'm willing to have a 60-90 day delay in getting the figure as a trade-off.

Back