1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I think we may be some of the few people that don't mind visible joints.
That is what i appreciated the most with the cloud strife figure from game toys. These unlicensed figures were provided options for seamless and jointed arms.
I miss the days when HT wasnt too complacent and they cared about the materials they use on their figures. The leather back then from their terminator line improved cause if didnt step up their game, enterbay would blow their release out of the water. The releases from the past 4 years had no improvement on the materials whatsoever. the spiderman suits that tears, rubber patterns on the suit that stick to each other flakey pleather. It really sucks if you live in a humid environment.

The material selection just dont matchup wof the premium price they ask for these figures. It's like they just bank on a great or decent head sculpt and skip the RnD for what would work on a small scaled piece. I mean those flimsy pleather boots and belts they love to use could be replaced by sculpted plastic or rubber. It would still look realistic with the some weathering.
I wish this new body they developed is a step towards that right direction again.
Inart is in town and they better level up their game... or else hahaha :ROFLMAO:

I wish this had visible joints so that I wouldn't have to worry about destroying my $300 toy. Their new seamless body better hold up.
Agreed. I think we may be some of the few people that don't mind visible joints.

I don’t mind visible joints either, but I’m also typically not buying figures where it’s an issue since seamless bodies are rare in the Star Wars line.

But I’ve always felt the seamless body for this figure is a bit pointless. There’s like one square inch of skin showing.

I’d rather have the exposed shoulder joints and full range of articulation without fear than the seamless upper body.

DB666AA8-3D86-42E7-B875-DF4C4EFD61BB.jpeg

I makes me wonder if a new body is why this figure has been delayed so much.

I'm on the fence about getting this figure, I own many Seamless body figures and i constantly worried that it gonna be damage overtime.
Really wish they have option to have Joints or Seamless body.

I'm on the fence about getting this figure, I own many Seamless body figures and i constantly worried that it gonna be damage overtime.
Really wish they have option to have Joints or Seamless body.
I have this on preorder but id suggest wait for a while until the ahsoka series Mando S3 airs. I bet were gonna get a more updated version then that's when you start weighing if its worth another risk XD

Last edited:
I have this on preorder but id suggest wait for a while until the ahsoka series Mando S3 airs. I bet were gonna get a more updated version then that's when you start weighing if its worth another risk XD
There most certainly will be a new Ahsoka figure but it wouldn’t ship until 2025-2026, so there’s that to think about too.

Both the regular and deluxe of this are “almost gone” and “low stock remaining” at Sideshow tonight.

This is I believe the oldest figure up for pre-order this has happened to - most if not all the others have been figures who went up for order in 2022. She’s also supposed to ship March-July, so I wonder if Sideshow’s trying to hustle along with unclaimed stock they know they have on the way.

4A6D44FB-741C-44B3-AC52-374D5CD5C48E.jpeg

Both the regular and deluxe of this are “almost gone” and “low stock remaining” at Sideshow tonight.

This is I believe the oldest figure up for pre-order this has happened to - most if not all the others have been figures who went up for order in 2022. She’s also supposed to ship March-July, so I wonder if Sideshow’s trying to hustle along with unclaimed stock they know they have on the way.

View attachment 625609
Especially since this has been delayed for so long, i dont really wanna pre order. It would also be super annoying if this releases as out of stock

Yeah I really wanted to wait to see the final product before ordering - but had reward points I had been saving for her so went ahead and placed the order.
Yeah, this has been on my radar for a long time, and I had actually briefly pre ordered at one point and then cancelled. I like to see in hand pictures first, and an actual solid release date would be super helpful. I might be moving soon, so if i pre order now and then its not for another two months that they actually release it, it could be difficult. But if the sideshow photos are anything to go off of, it looks like a stellar figure.

Last edited:
Looking at the blogger pics, man idk what it is but HT just aren’t that impressive to me anymore :lol.

Back